SSC Khatumo Must Destroy Somaliland Security Permantly

look at what exactly? I’m looking at a guy who has 500+ SLers incarcerated and an 18 May parade that is gonna be a real bummer this year. Meanwhile you are looking into an abyss that leads to another civil war and a bleak future. Yesterday you were looking at a ‘border’ that was within touching distance. Now you are looking at a ‘border’ that is rolled back to where it was 20+ years ago. You are clutching at phantom straws that only exist in your delusional mind.

I'm reading a report right now about a war in Bari. Puntland isn't even involved. You have two other groups fighting it out for your home turf while you boast about some POWs.

Is that in the future? Or is it happening now?
Unimpressed Sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

why yall Zanzibaris here that act like we weren't karbasking you for the past 15 years from lascaanod to kalshaale to tukaraq to boocame and were stationed in next to Ghettow in Tukaraq taxing your ass.

Why would it turn into full blown clan war? This is just between the Isaaq regime and the separatist SSC no? even if it somehow turned into a full blown clan war, I don’t think the muse bixi regime will be able to obtain support from Isaaq sub clans most of Dhulbahante men will probably fight for SSC army I’m not so sure about Isaaq though I remember certain Isaaq subclans going against muse bixi regime and doing mudaharaad when the war started.
Who told you that? Isaaqs were 100% supporting Bixi war in Sool. Even their most respected Sheikhs were either silent or siding with Bixis shelling of LA. The Mudaaharaads you see only started when the LA jails became full of isaaqs and other tribes from the triangle. Maybe you are confusing with Samaroon who were divided ?

I'm reading a report right now about a war in Bari. Puntland isn't even involved. You have two other groups fighting it out for your home turf while you boast about some POWs.

Is that in the future? Or is it happening now?
Unimpressed Sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

What has Bari got to do with me or you? You keep seeking to deflect. Dantaada garo my boi. What happens in other lands will not have any bearing on what happens in your land. This is a thread about SSC and SL. I know it’s hard to look at your reality but looking away from it won’t change your situation for the better. Xanuunka illahay hakaa caafiyo sxb.

It probably would benefit harti and imo the biggest beneficiary has been PL that no longer needs to worry about SL and has a United harti standing behind it. My vote would have been to not stop at Oog but oh well. PL has incredible luck sometimes. Completely unexplainable.

What has Bari got to do with me or you? You keep seeking to deflect. Dantaada garo my boi. What happens in other lands will not have any bearing on what happens in your land. This is a thread about SSC and SL. I know it’s hard to look at your reality but looking away from it won’t change your situation for the better. Xanuunka illahay hakaa caafiyo sxb.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Why would it turn into full blown clan war? This is just between the Isaaq regime and the separatist SSC no? even if it somehow turned into a full blown clan war, I don’t think the muse bixi regime will be able to obtain support from Isaaq sub clans most of Dhulbahante men will probably fight for SSC army I’m not so sure about Isaaq though I remember certain Isaaq subclans going against muse bixi regime and doing mudaharaad when the war started.
i will say this from Isaaq perspective

All Isaaqs are pro Somaliland mucaarad iyo muxafid want nothing more than to get rid of Faqash from the land i.e the Garaads and the ciidan, case in point SLNTV fascist like approach advocating for genocide. They believe that the 1960 border is theirs to keep not Somaliland protectorate but Reer Sheikh Isxaaq, which brings us to the war. Look at Faysal Cali Waraabe who represents the vocal members of his clan. Harti waa faqash, Somaliland's core principal is to not have Faqash close to their borders. Not saying I support further bloodshed but the former group is bloodthirsty.

the solution to this is for one side to lose , either SSC and Hiil Harti or SNM and Dir Samaale

i will say this from Isaaq perspective

All Isaaqs are pro Somaliland mucaarad iyo muxafid want nothing more than to get rid of Faqash from the land i.e the Garaads and the ciidan, case in point SLNTV fascist like approach advocating for genocide. They believe that the 1960 border is theirs to keep not Somaliland protectorate but Reer Sheikh Isxaaq, which brings us to the war. Look at Faysal Cali Waraabe who represents the vocal members of his clan. Harti waa faqash, Somaliland's core principal is to not have Faqash close to their borders. Not saying I support further bloodshed but the former group is bloodthirsty.

the solution to this is for one side to lose , either SSC and Hiil Harti or SNM and Dir Samaale
And you think the conflict hasn’t already decisively been decided?

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
And you think the conflict hasn’t already decisively been decided?
the other side still pumping their kids

they've to yield, from my understanding its not just about Dhulbahante they want the land. the trade from konfur to waqooyi goes through Xera Dhulbahante in Sool.

Sool is one of the most important gobols when it comes to trade routes.

Look at the market crash in Burco to give you an idea how important Sool is to SL economy

Last edited:
That’s the problem, it’s not even fkd and you are having a hard time following. As many here have said, wad xanuunsanaysa. Good help u.
Unfortunately it isn't only him. Many of our people have this disease and it is why we can't have good things in Somaliland. 33 years we've been watching the North turn into a clown circus where the worst scum are hailed as 'leaders'

That’s the problem, it’s not even fkd and you are having a hard time following. As many here have said, wad xanuunsanaysa. Good help u.

It probably would benefit harti and imo the biggest beneficiary has been PL that no longer needs to worry about SL and has a United harti standing behind it. My vote would have been to not stop at Oog but oh well. PL has incredible luck sometimes. Completely unexplainable.

Math isn't mathing brother.
Shrugs GIF

Unfortunately it isn't only him. Many of our people have this disease and it is why we can't have good things in Somaliland. 33 years we've been watching the North turn into a clown circus where the worst scum are hailed as 'leaders'
Sxb kani iyo kuwa kaleeba dharka ayey waa hore dhigteen. Meesha waxay kaso doonan buuqa madaxooda kabuuxa inay kanafiisan cafimaad majiro kkkk

Sxb kani iyo kuwa kaleeba dharka ayey waa hore dhigteen. Meesha waxay kaso doonan buuqa madaxooda kabuuxa inay kanafiisan cafimaad majiro kkkk
Ummad dad waalan ay hogaaminayaan iyo shacabkuu ay waalida uu arkaan geesinimo walahi waa wax laga naxo.

You can't negotiate or compromise or work together or reconcile with people who move like this

Good, always stick to the line. Even when shown to be totally wrong. Bari is still fucked.
Somaliland is still fucked. Whether the entire world is fucked or not, Somaliland will still be fucked. What are you going to do to address that? I know you don’t want to look at Somaliland but that is the only place where you have control so what are you going to do other than run your mouth? I assume nothing, and that’s fine. But Somaliland will still be fucked, won’t it sxb? Exactly.

Please you are clamouring over some illusion in xamar. Just accept your country and grow up.

Trending