SSA madows talking about conquering North Africa and stealing their women

Berbers about to feel the Bantu expansion.

They gone regret all those years they didn't march south.
:heh: :mjlol:
The Almoravids did march South & launched military expeditions against the Ghana Empire. The Almoravid Berbers occupied 'Ghana' (Modern-day South-East Mauritania & parts of Mali) for ~11 years.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I wish the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, and Persian Gulf didn't exist so these idiots couldn't consider all of Africa theirs as Africa would have been the same continent as Eurasia.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

nahh if lybia has token up slavery whats stopping the rest from whipping them in to akhria

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I wish the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, and Persian Gulf didn't exist so these idiots couldn't consider all of Africa theirs as Africa would have been the same continent as Eurasia.
Funnily enough the last time Somalia was green the Persian gulf didn't exist.

Did you see my environmental post on that?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hold up what somalia was green?
The whole horn, Sahara desert and Arabia was green and the Persian gulf was land before sea levels rose. I'll try to find the tweet again. It was posted by some environmental group.

earth-surface.gif

They have been mentally and physically conquered by Whites, Arabs and Asians and I guess this is their way of feeling like they have conquered/won over their oppressors if they got with their women.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

They couldn’t, if there wasn’t a hot arid sahara desert in between them and bantus, then the bantu expansion would have taken them along time ago :damn:

Trending