SS Spot simps and cadaan lovers soo gala

That was below the waist man :jcoleno: leetos commandments
1. Is your penis going inside her? No why do you care about another mans fuckbuddy? worry about your self saxib
So if you had a mashallah relationship and this exact thing happened to you. You girls sister's husband exposes her past to you that she got ran train and is STILL in contact with mandems
You keep?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is such a thing as an auditory voyeur:umad:
giphy.gif

Abaayo macaan— where are you from? :banderas:

Reer 6ix.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
So if you had a mashallah relationship and this exact thing happened to you. You girls sister's husband exposes her past to you that she got ran train and is STILL in contact with mandems
You keep?
Cut off all ties and stay away from females till i realise what got me so whipped then rebound

Cartman

reformed
Nigga you know I go school and work.:wow:

I was not made for gangeester lifestyle. :wow:

I be gangbanging them books though.:mjpls:
You a goofy nigga, I need someone like you to help me graduate community college. Imma keep you around. Just stay in your lane and only look for fish you can actually catch.:ufdup:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You a goofy nigga, I need someone like you to help me graduate community college. Imma keep you around. Just stay in your lane and only look for fish you can actually catch.:ufdup:
No worries I am affiliated still.:lolbron:

I saw that life, and the life I’m on now. I made the best choice for myself I think.:francis:

If you ask me that ganglife is the real goofy. Forget about that shit and work on your education sxb. Far more valuable.
:banderas:

Cartman

reformed
No worries I am affiliated still.:lolbron:

I saw that life, and the life I’m on now. I made the best choice for myself I think.:francis:

If you ask me that ganglife is the real goofy. Forget about that shit and work on your education sxb. Far more valuable.
:banderas:
Ain’t no other lifestyle I find worth chasing more than es, fame, and the bag. I’m chasing that check just like any other nigga. :cosbyhmm:
I’ll retire once I reach the top, and then slowly fade away.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Ain’t no other lifestyle I find worth chasing more than es, fame, and the bag. I’m chasing that check just like any other nigga. :cosbyhmm:
I’ll retire once I reach the top, and then slowly fade away.
Inshallah you receive what you desire. :mjpls:

Trending

Latest posts