Squid Game

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This South Korean show is actually nice even tho violence&is fuul fuul is involved. :ohhhdamn:Don’t watch it around the fam or guests. :damedamn:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This South Korean show is actually nice even tho violence&is fuul fuul is involved. :ohhhdamn:Don’t watch it around the fam or guests. :damedamn:
Bro i was planning to make a thread after i was done watching it today iam gonna watch the last episode. And put a spoiler warning on the th thread

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

It looks good. Thanks fam I’ll check it out.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Top tier show imo.

Imagine if Netlix branched into the Somali language genre

It is a 30 million + strong language but the only problem would be finding qualified actors.

:banderas:

Last edited:
Koreans Are Killing It
Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Japanese are such a haters they cant stand koreans since way back

That is cause Japan colonised Korea from 1876 until it got annexed in 1910. Many men were murdered and many women found themselves forced into prostitution or sex slavery.

China's relationship with Japan is a long story but the latter's annexation of Manchuria in the 1930's prior to WWII is probably the most gruesome.

300,000 killed and 20,000 raped in one Chinese city by the Japanese.

I would look at this:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That is cause Japan colonised Korea from 1876 until it got annexed in 1910. Many men were murdered and many women found themselves forced into prostitution or sex slavery.

China's relationship with Japan is a long story but the latter's annexation of Manchuria in the 1930's prior to WWII is probably the most gruesome.

300,000 killed and 20,000 raped in one Chinese city by the Japanese.

I would look at this:

1632915667077.png

Yet they wanted to raise that flag at the olympics.

reer

VIP
People see them as peaceful laakin they are still unwilling to admit or even apologise for their crimes.

Your ordinary Japanese person is cool but the political class is very stubborn and cansuuri.
they were gruesome garacyo. but their annexation of indonesia and training and arming locals paved the way for them to fight their dutch colonizers.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
they were gruesome garacyo. but their annexation of indonesia and training and arming locals paved the way for them to fight their dutch colonizers.
he Japanese encouraged the spread of Indonesian nationalist sentiment. Although this was done more for Japanese political advantage than from altruistic support of Indonesian independence, this support created new Indonesian institutions and elevated political leaders such as Sukarno. Through recruiting Indonesian nationalist leaders, the Japanese attempted to rally Indonesian support and mobilize the Indonesian people in support of the Japanese war efforts. The experience of the Japanese occupation of Indonesia varied considerably, depending upon where one's location and social position. Many who lived in areas considered essential to the war effort endured torture, Sexual slavery, arbitrary arrest and execution, and other war crimes. Many thousands of people were taken away from Indonesia as forced laborers, or romusha, for Japanese military projects where there was a very high death rate.

They didn't give a damn about the movement, it was for their own benefit mainly. Gruesome doofars, but they do animes and say uwu so everybody needs to forget

Trending

Latest posts