Squid Game Most Overrated Show Of All Times!

This is what you call Netflix's biggest hit! What a joke! I have seen this same concept done in a much better way in other movies and tv shows. I knew before hand that it copied cult classic Battle Royal.

Don't bother watching Squid Game it's not worth your time!

The protagonist Seung Gi-hun is also a complete dumbass!
I did not even get past 30 minutes of the first episode! I was disgusted!

Had to go watch "Heat" (one of my favourite movies from my teen years), since it was just released on Netflix to cleanse myself from this trash!

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I only made it to episode 2 and it took me 4 days lol I kept pausing and watching other things it was meh. I just couldn't be bothered.

If you can't finish a season in 1 day the shows shit.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I only made it to episode 2 and it took me 4 days lol I kept pausing and watching other things it was meh. I just couldn't be bothered.

Get past episode 3 I’ll guarantee you’ll like it.

Yep I could barely get trough the 30 minutes I watched of the first episode

Its shit in the beginning but gets better, but still dont get the hype, Koreans always get hyped and they look funny

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
to think we were in a better state than korea in 1960, I would kill myself to make somalia as developed as korea, i would leave out the feminine/emasculate men, gender wars, kpop groups, plastic surgery, and self hate/white ass kissing tho. Oh and also the suicide rate and 50% elderly poverty, extreme materialism, social pressures and tooooo much urbanization, deen la’an, no 500k 1 bedroom cramped apartment. Yeah if I leave all that out that would make a great recipe for a 1.5st world somalia

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

200w.gif

I mean its cool Ive only seen 1 episode though but seeing how popular it is its obviously gonna be overrated asf. Your expectations were probably high when coming into the show.

to think we were in a better state than korea in 1960, I would kill myself to make somalia as developed as korea, i would leave out the feminine/emasculate men, gender wars, kpop groups, plastic surgery, and self hate/white ass kissing tho. Oh and also the suicide rate and 50% elderly poverty, extreme materialism, social pressures and tooooo much urbanization, deen la’an, no 500k 1 bedroom cramped apartment. Yeah if I leave all that out that would make a great recipe for a 1.5st world somalia
Keep the plastic surgery and girl groups, we need more of them cuties :wow1:

Trending

Latest posts