Squatters from Cadaado refuse to vacate house after Benadiri family succeeded in court

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

After the court issued a warrant to kick out ths squatters, they brought in their tribal militia to fight the government. This happened in Shangaani Xamar.

What a cursed city with an ugly squatting people!

Somalia is corrupt and fragile, what do you expect:bell:

I remember someone telling me before the civil war, Muqdisho was the cosmopolitan of various clans who mainly went there for work, education and school opportunities as most of the nations wealth is concentrated there.

Since 1991 xayawaan militias invaded Muqdisho and they started to kill, pillage, rape, brutalize and torture all Somalis that weren't their clan members.

Not even the miskeen reer xamar cadcad were spared from their anarchy and they too were brutalized. They couldn't even make their shushuumo and xalwo in peace.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalia is corrupt and fragile, what do you expect:bell:

I remember someone telling me before the civil war, Muqdisho was the cosmopolitan of various clans who mainly went there for work, education and school opportunities as most of the nations wealth is concentrated there.

Since 1991 xayawaan militias invaded Muqdisho and they started to kill, pillage, rape, brutalize and torture all Somalis that weren't their clan members.

Not even the miskeen reer xamar cadcad were spared from their anarchy and they too were brutalized. They couldn't even make their shushuumo and xalwo in peace.
Their women werent even safe in masaajids and musallahs. They literally raped women in the house of Allah, especially cadcads. Imagune the terrible ordeal and screams of terror?

No wonder Allah SWT cursed this city with qarax when such atrocities have gone unpunished and squatters continue to remain supreme.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You can get away with injustice only for so long before xaq comes to correct it. Somalia has made great progress and I am glad that people are getting back their properties. :)

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Those USC mooryaan even kidnapped and "married" many cadcad women during the civil war.

I wish these people were given citizenship in the countries they are originally from so they don't have to suffer like this.

Oman or Yemen or wherever
Abaayo wallahi Im just asking out of curiosity...
If cad cads should go to their places of origin.Wouldn't that also technically include daroods as well? Don't darood also come from yemen if I am not mistaken? I am just playing devils advocate, shoot the message not the messenger.:ohno:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Courts aren't powerful enough yet, Somalis only understand force/bribery.

Thats how we got our property back :manny:

If cad cads should go to their places of origin.Wouldn't that also technically include daroods as well? Don't darood also come from yemen if I am not mistaken? I am just playing devils advocate, shoot the message not the messenger.:ohno:
Are you half Dir half MJ?

That is a myth.

Most Daaroods are E1B1B like most Somali clans.

No Arabs here

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is a myth.

Most Daaroods are E1B1B like most Somali clans.

No Arabs here

Sis that is not academic at all, wa shirkad dna test, it's not backed by scientist in academic papers, I wouldnt rely on that untill the experts proves it. I doubt arabs are of the same dna anyways since it's language only not a blood. Egyptians would've had pharoanic blood, levant area would've been vastly earlier people, and yemen had huge shifts of people and dying languages. We do come from yemen, we dont live in this continent for 1000 years its impossible to be somewhere so long and not migrate

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Sis that is not academic at all, wa shirkad dna test, it's not backed by scientist in academic papers, I wouldnt rely on that untill the experts proves it. I doubt arabs are of the same dna anyways since it's language only not a blood. Egyptians would've had pharoanic blood, levant area would've been vastly earlier people, and yemen had huge shifts of people and dying languages. We do come from yemen, we dont live in this continent for 1000 years its impossible to be somewhere so long and not migrate
So you're yemenis?:cosbyhmm: does that mean Im part yemeni?:deadosama:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So you're yemenis?:cosbyhmm: does that mean Im part yemeni?:deadosama:

Yemeni isn't a ppl they speak a common language yemen was just created recently they were all different sorts of tribes and still are fighting, ppl leave n go in societies, u crazy if u think ppl live in the same place for 10,000 years and not move, your living in mythology, humans always travel, we still do

Trending

Latest posts