Spying Spouse Phone/Honor Killings

This is an excerpt from one of Tariq Jameel’s speeches. Its translated more or less meaning.

One of the meanings of Nikah is woman trust her husband (vice versa). It’s the era of cell phones, wife is spying on husband’s cell phone & husband is spying on wife’s cell phone. ‘Who did this message from? Who is sending messages?’ These are ill manners, signs of bad character & dark side of people’s lives. I am amazed at my Prophet (saw).

When Aisha (rad) was accused (of adultery), there was lot of wisdom behind that incident. Everyone in that environment at that time had been affected by the news, revelation had stopped.

Prophet (saw) is saying “…if you have committed a sin, then repent to Allah and ask Him to forgive you, for when person confesses his sin and asks Allah for forgiveness, Allah accepts his repentance.’ (Bukhari)

Can you put yourself in that position? I am amazed. What character does my Prophet possess? ‘Aisha if you have made a mistake, repent and Allah will forgive you.’

He didn’t say ‘Confess to your mistake I am going to divorce you. I am going to get you beheaded.’

How many girls have been killed just on the basis of suspicion? Guys despite being married commit adultery. And girl there is suspicion on her & they kill her? Guy commits a sin or girl commits a sin. Both are human. This human can make mistake just like another human can make mistake.

A daughter makes a mistake it’s a stain to my honor so kill her. While a guy despite being married is sleeping around, not to worry. I see this in society. Anyone can make a mistake. They are human. He is human & she is human.

And my Prophet. What a Prophet (saw)! ‘Aisha if you have made a mistake, repent & Allah will forgive you.’ Can you reflect on this!

Can anyone respect a woman more than this? He (saw) thought of Aisha as human, if a mistake has been made, repent & Allah will forgive you. If you have not committed this sin, Allah in your honor will reveal your innocence.

What other incident can I bring forward from family life of Prophet (saw) than this? ‘Aisha if you made error, repent & Allah will forgive you.’ Glorified is Allah! Allah revealed the verses.

Drops of sweat were dropping (forehead)… Prophet (saw) was smiling…”Aisha! Thank Allah, for Allah has declared your innocence.’ Aisha’s mother told Aisha to go to Prophet. Aisha replied “By Allah I will not go to him and will not thank but Allah.” (Bukhari)

Verses Revealed

Why, when you heard it, did not the believing men and believing women think good of themselves [i.e., one another] and say, “This is an obvious falsehood”?

Why did they [who slandered] not produce for it four witnesses? And when they do not produce the witnesses, then it is they, in the sight of Allah, who are the liars.

And if it had not been for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy in this world and the Hereafter, you would have been touched for that [lie] in which you were involved by a great punishment

When you received it with your tongues and said with your mouths that of which you had no knowledge and thought it was insignificant while it was, in the sight of Allah, tremendous.

And why, when you heard it, did you not say, “It is not for us to speak of this. Exalted are You, [O Allah]; this is a great slander”?

Allah warns you against returning to the likes of this [conduct], ever, if you should be believers.

And Allah makes clear to you the verses [i.e., His rulings], and Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Indeed, those who like that immorality1 should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you do not know.

And if it had not been for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy and because Allah is Kind and Merciful.

(Nur:12-20)

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
In Pakistan around 3,000 girls are killed per year via honor killings. Sad reality. Talibanistan will also be doing tons of honor killings. The Shariah law countries always oppress the women and often side with men and view men as superior to women when women birth men and raise men up and do so much. Saudi Arabia legal system is unjust to women, a guy can accuse a lady of something like withcraft and bring a smelly rag and few if his buddies as witness he can't have children because she did Witchcraft and without much legal process they will execute the woman after friday prayer. I am never a Shariah law supporter.

Last edited:
In Pakistan around 3,000 girls are killed per year via honor killings. Sad reality. Talibanistan will also be doing tons of honor killings. The Shariah law countries always oppress the women and often side with men and view men as superior to women when women birth men and raise men up and do so much. Saudi Arabia legal system is unjust to women, a guy can accuse a lady of something like withcraft and bring a smelly rag and few if his buddies as witness he can't have children because she did Witchcraft and without much legal process they will execute the woman after friday prayer. I am never a Shariah law supporter.
i think you are missing the forest for the trees, sharia is not the problem it is people trying to justify their barbaric cultural beliefs through religious doctrine, even if these nations weren't under sharia or even Muslim they would not treat their women any better.

i think you are missing the forest for the trees, sharia is not the problem it is people trying to justify their barbaric cultural beliefs through religious doctrine, even if these nations weren't under sharia or even Muslim they would not treat their women any better.
You are a person who uses his/her intellect :qri8gs7:

Even if your not ready for the day it won't always be night.
They will be jugded by allah in the day of jugdement.
Allah delivers justice to the victim and the guilty!

Trending