Spread the word ''Anticushitism''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
We need to hunt down anybody who disses the great somali name:rejoice:
So after you dissed a heck out of a nigga that said shit about somalis use this #stopanticushitism
I must say it sounds catchy and people will slurp it up in days :obama:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I think Somali is the right word as we're Somalis only. All those cushitic unity perished long time ago as there are inter ethnic clashes

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You don't get it..

Jews have claimed Antisemitism. Arabs can't even use it anymore as it is only used when it is about Jews.

Likewise, Somalis should claim Anticushitism as bias against Somalis only.

Huh, but the Jews are Semitic so they aren’t giving themselves a false identity when they claim it unlike Somalis who claim Kush.

And why do you want Somalis to be given a SJW label, I don’t quite see how it will help Somalis who want to repatriate.

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
I think Somali is the right word as we're Somalis only. All those cushitic unity perished long time ago as there are inter ethnic clashes
But this can serve as a method of healing our past wounds. The Europeans have been fighting one another for centuries. Just 100 years ago they were at each others throat. However, they instantly came back to form the UN. Together we are Strong Alone we are weak.
:fittytousand:

Last edited:
We need to hunt down anybody who disses the great somali name:rejoice:
So after you dissed a heck out of a nigga that said shit about somalis use this #stopanticushitism
I must say it sounds catchy and people will slurp it up in days :obama:

Man your opinion on the defence of somali is irrelevant. Shib yarey

Apollo

VIP
Another one:

Antichadism: bias against Hausa people or people from Chad.

Antichadism
Antichadite

Suugo Linguistics.:siilaanyolaugh:

I’m all for this. It would also help separate us from the Madow more clearly. These BLM Xalimos could not attach our name to blacks anymore if we were known far and wide as Cushites.
:dabcasar:

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
Don't forget pirate jokes and alien jokes
in fact while we at it we should ban the number 68 as it is anticushitic as people may use it against somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts