SPIN: What Made You Stop Smoking Weed?

Never smoked weed but i did vape for a month a few years back

doing physical activity became hard and i was having trouble breathing. I couldn't preform well in gym and i always felt tired 24/7. I also had problems focusing in class

threw that shit in the garbage and never touched drugs again alhamdullillah

That's your opinion man, I'm all good over here, I lead a productive life believe it or not
I'm sorry I came off condescending walal but this is a sin nevertheless and you can overcome it:

Al-Qarafi and Ibn Taymiyah narrated that there is scholarly consensus that it is haram and said: The one who regards it as permissible is an unbeliever. He said: The only reason why the four imams (may Allah have mercy on them) did not speak of it is that it was not known at their time, rather it only appeared at the end of the sixth century AH and the beginning of the seventh century when the Tatar state emerged.”

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said in al-Fatawa al-Kubra (3/425): “Consuming this hashih in solid form is haram, and it is one of the most evil of haram plants, whether a little of it is consumed or a lot.”

Consuming intoxicants is haram regardless of the way in which they are consumed.

Al-‘Allamah Ibn Qasim al-Shafi'i said: “What is meant by the drinker is the consumer, whether it is drunk or consumed otherwise, whether there is consensus on its being forbidden or there is a difference of opinion concerning that, and whether it is solid or liquid, cooked or raw.”

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I only have really used it in the summer alongside my mates so idk if I’ll quit but it’s never really been a habit tbh. It’s not good for you though

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Stopped smoking about a month ago for the 40 days before Ramadan. Wont lie it’s been hard ever since I learned how to roll a few months back the za’s been part of my routine I be hotboxing my room daily. Tryna stick to it after Ramadan aswell but realistically I’m too far gone at this point:kanyehmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I work full time job and smoke everyday weed making you lazy is a myth.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Stopped smoking about a month ago for the 40 days before Ramadan. Wont lie it’s been hard ever since I learned how to roll a few months back the za’s been part of my routine I be hotboxing my room daily. Tryna stick to it after Ramadan aswell but realistically I’m too far gone at this point:kanyehmm:
nigga ain’t you 16?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As long as you don’t overdue it, it’s very manageable and gets you nice and chilled it even helps me focus more in small amounts
As long as you get your work done and your priorities straight. There are some stoners who become bums by wakin nd bakin

Why would you even want to smoke weed, especially as an adult?

I tried it on two occasions when I was 17 and it's just pointless.

Trending