Sperm donation led to paying child support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my classmates on campus gave away his sperm for cash. He did not do it legally and he is now stuck paying child support for the next 16 years. Sxbs protect yourselves. es can change their minds. Do everything legally. So this desperate cunts don't ruin your life. If you are broke, don't resort to selling your sperm for cash on the down low. Donate your plasma, eat at Hindu temples, churches and food banks. Also don't be lazy, get a fucking J.O.B

Last edited:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
1) He didn't explore.
2) He didn't ku aas.
3)No pleasure.
giphy.gif

Some scholars consider sperm donation zina.

It's better to adopt a kid instead.
It does not matter if they donate or not but I would not like to be summoned in court for child support. The lady changed her mind due to financial reasons.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What's wrong with bringing joy to an infertile couple?

I was unaware the Qur'an spoke on the subject of IVF. Get with the bloody times man.

:gucciwhat:

Giving your ejaculate to some rando is not ivf in any form.

Ivf or in vitro fertilization: key words in vitro, ie in a Petri dish outside of the body.

:gucciwhat:

Giving your ejaculate to some rando is not ivf in any form.

Ivf or in vitro fertilization: key words in vitro, ie in a Petri dish outside of the body.
Fair enough, but these clowns are also against IVF. At the same time they say you can drink a strange woman's breast milk to become her maxram. Crazy shit.

Can't stand extremists.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Is donating sperm to a woman you are not even married to even halal? :pachah1:

Very fake story. Women don't haven't to pay for sperm. The ones that due pay for it are paying for special services. Ie: lesbians wanting men of a certain height, intellect, race etc without any illnesses and diseases in the bloodline.

Not to mention, sperm die quite quickly and this ghetto experiment that @lone 's friend did sounds like b.s

Fair enough, but these clowns are also against IVF. At the same time they say you can drink a strange woman's breast milk to become her maxram. Crazy shit.

Can't stand extremists.

Muslims aren't against ivf. :ftw9nwa:

Using sperm from an anonymous donor is what's considered haram not the laboratory technique.

I'm sorry but I'm going to guess that you bidaar wanagsan know your father and your lineage? You know what he looks like and your aunts and uncles and any illnesses they may have. You know of all the children they he has fathered, and you are safe to know that you would never be in a romantic relationship with any of your siblings!?!

Children have a right to know where they come from. :rolleyes:

VixR

Veritas
:cryinglaughsmiley:

What, are people selling sperm on the black market now to random buyers in the US of A, and further thinking they won't be culpable for the end product? That's what I'd call an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts