Sperm Banks In Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beja

We'll need safeguards to ensure that trolls don't corrupt the liquid of the loins. You will be our Minister of Jizz Affairs. Your task will be to check that the specimen coming in passes quality control. You have to smell it and say, Does this smell like civilized jizz or does it fail the sniff test?

:patrice:I was gonna say something.. but nah, that crosses the line-- even for me. Not trying to end up like Milo in these skreets.
Milo was unjustly treated don't you think? I like the "dangerous ". He calls Trump daddy and says he sleeps exclusively with Bantus. Gotta love that guy. I wonder if any Somalis figure in his sodomitic adventures.

#MiloForPrez

Benjamin

någon :)
Milo was unjustly treated don't you think? I like the "dangerous ". He calls Trump daddy and says he sleeps exclusively with Bantus. Gotta love that guy. I wonder if any Somalis figure in his sodomitic adventures.

#MiloForPrez

How do you know about Milo you joined some weeks ago? :umwhat:

Genie

The last suugo bender
That was a good insult. You made me laugh for a change. Is that a sense of humour developing my honeycake? I'm proud of you.

Tell me, have you ever been with an older guy? I mean seriously older. So old that he-can't-get-it-up-older? I may have wrinkles, I may be toothless, I may be ugly, but spend one night with me darling and you will walk funny in the morning.

:russ::pachah1::mjlol:you can only dream to have your 0.8inch wrinkled slug looking ass d*ck anywhere near me let alone make me walk funny keep it to your self uhh ohhhhh............... i hear whitey calling again ...chop chop get sucking old man.:camby:

Don't corrupt our cushitic genes with disgusting cave beast genes. We need to make everyone under the sahara cushitic or atleast part cushitic.:banderas:

TooMacaan

VIP

#MiloForPrez
I can usually see the grey area in moral situations, but when it comes to pedos-- my views are black/white. No to anything that even remotely justifies it.
Thus, I don't think he was unjustly treated...in addition, he's managed to recover from it and is still moderately successful so the scandal barely harmed him anyways. Lmao, he fetishizes bantus and is way too flamboyant for my liking. Trump is not worth that title btw; Ron Paul is daddy <333

Don't corrupt our cushitic genes with disgusting cave beast genes. We need to make everyone under the sahara cushitic or atleast part cushitic.:banderas:
Thinking of dropping Somali paratroopers in to colonise negro territory? It will be Somali women getting shafted by Tyrone once 3 billion Africans make it for the eastern seaboard by end of century.

Thinking of dropping Somali paratroopers in to colonise negro territory? It will be Somali women getting shafted by Tyrone once 3 billion Africans make it for the eastern seaboard by end of century.
Nah we need to make our way to the western sea board, but first we need to get our numbers up then it will be bantu booty galore for every geelgire:banderas::wowsweat:

I can usually see the grey area in moral situations, but when it comes to pedos-- my views are black/white. No to anything that even remotely justifies it.
Thus, I don't think he was unjustly treated...in addition, he's managed to recover from it and is still moderately successful so the scandal barely harmed him anyways. Lmao, he fetishizes bantus and is way too flamboyant for my liking. Trump is not worth that title btw; Ron Paul is daddy <333
The Dangerous was the subject of a witch hunt. Don't know how you can defend it. Pedo? He was trolling. The Dangerous is always trolling. He's a good antidote to the PC goons. Nothing triggers SJWs more than a dick riding Trump supporter. God bless Nero.

Ron Paul is cool too.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The Dangerous was the subject of a witch hunt. Don't know how you can defend it. Pedo? He was trolling. The Dangerous is always trolling. He's a good antidote to the PC goons. Nothing triggers SJWs more than a dick riding Trump supporter. God bless Nero.

Ron Paul is cool too.
If you continue defending this pedo Imma report you. One thing a I can't stand is pedos and their sympathisers.:camby:

Nah we need to make our way to the western sea board, but first we need to get our numbers up then it will be bantu booty galore for every geelgire:banderas::wowsweat:
Bro, that's exactly what I said on my other thread. I believe we should enslave bootylicious West African beauties and make them concubines. But there's a fatal flaw in the plan. Somalia has driven out its best minds, its liberal intellectuals.

Look it up for full details:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/are-you-a-patriot-or-liberal-first.29002/#post-749589

If you continue defending this pedo Imma report you. One thing a I can't stand is pedos and their sympathisers.:camby:
Pedos are girl lovers. Boy lovers are called pederasts. The education system really has gone downhill since my time huh my little pet. What are they teaching you in there?

TooMacaan

VIP

Ron Paul is cool too.
As I said, my morals are pretty black/white when it comes to this subject matter. I think such jokes/trolling are distasteful, especially seeing as there are organizations in the West who are attempting to normalize that nasty BS...I can't support anyone who contributes in making the topic more 'light-hearted'/less taboo. I hate the "PC goons" as well but he's no better, and I doubt he believed in the movement...more than likely, he was just in it for selfish reasons. It was amusing to watch the SJWs struggle to demonize him though, I'll give you that. He f'd up their ID politics worshiping.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The wadaads say you can screw six year olds because that is when the prophet married Aisha. What do you think about that? Can't wait for the prevarication.
It has been discredited as not true multiple times why does everyone resort back to that. Even if it's true (which it isn't) I don't agree with that. Stop fucking trying to normalise this saqajaanimo you fucking pedo.

It has been discredited as not true multiple times why does everyone resort back to that. Even if it's true (which it isn't) I don't agree with that. Stop ficking trying to normalise this saqajaanimo you fucking pedo.
Subhanallah, are you calling the prophet a pedo? The daleel for Aisha's age is in Bukhari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts