Sperm Banks In Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I'm not talking about Somalia. I'm talking about Africa generally. The place would be like Florida in ten years if we packed negro women's clit with hot white goo. Where Nordics go, prosperity and progress follow.

Even when peace is achieved, at best Somalia will always remain a poor and corrupt third world country like Kenya which at least has tourism going for it

You have some kind of sick mentality, being white has nothing to do with prosperity & progress.
For example look at the Asians they're not Caucasians but they're more progressive than the Caucasians today. They learned it from them I know, but the Africans suffer from something I can't figure out, that stops them from progressing further.

You have some kind of sick mentality, being white has nothing to do with prosperity & progress.
For example look at the Asians they're not Caucasians but they're more progressive than the Caucasians today. They learned it from them I know, but the Africans suffer from something I can't figure out, that stops them from progressing further.
So you're telling me that you'd rather mate with a Bantu than with a rosy cheeked beauty from Kansas with a clit as pink and as sweet as candyfloss?

Europe was destroyed by two world wars. The fuckers rose from the ashes like a Phoenix on steroids and put a man on the fucking moon. Now they wanna colonise Mars. Screw that. They should colonise Earth first. Sick mentality? We have an IQ of 68. This is not sickness. This is what a duq with that IQ sounds like.

Benjamin

So you're telling me that you'd rather mate with a Bantu than with a rosy cheeked beauty from Kansas with a clit as pink and as sweet as candyfloss?

Europe was destroyed by two world wars. The fuckers rose from the ashes like a Phoenix on steroids and put a man on the fucking moon. Now they wanna colonise Mars. Screw that. They should colonise Earth first. Sick mentality? We have an IQ of 68. This is not sickness. This is what a duq with that IQ sounds like.

Talk for yourself inferior maggot, we don't actually have an IQ of 68. IQ is white man made concept that favors western societies. By the way it's none of your business who I prefer.
Keep your white man loving thoughts to yourself.
This place is not Stormfront remember that.:ufdup:

Talk for yourself inferior maggot, we don't actually have an IQ of 68. IQ is white man made concept that favors western societies. By the way it's none of your business who I prefer.
Keep your white man loving thoughts to yourself.

White woman loving, not white man.

IQ tests don't favour Europeans. They favour East Asians. Have you done any research at all my cupcake?

Maggots? They have a higher IQ than Somalis.

Benjamin

White woman loving, not white man.

IQ tests don't favour Europeans. They favour East Asians. Have you done any research at all my cupcake?

Maggots? They have a higher IQ than Somalis.

Talking to you is like talking to a wall, you suffer from a deep inferior complex. May God help you. :snoop:

Talking to you is like talking to a wall, you suffer from a deep inferior complex. May God help you. :snoop:
What have we got to lose? All of our political systems have failed us. We tried parliamentary democracy. We tried Marxism. We tried clannism. We tried towelheadism. They've all failed. Why not give Mike's organ of joy a chance?

Apollo

VIP
Why not force Somali women to be impregnated with the sperm of Somali men with IQ above 120.

That way in a generation or two the Somali IQ will above the Japanese.

Mr. Cuck, ever thought of reversing the 'fortunes', why not open egg (white women) donors bank?
Good idea. It might help overcome the taboo of another man's juices inside an African lass.

I was thinking that since European eggs would then have to be fertilised by African semen, why not cut out the the third person.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Good idea. It might help overcome the taboo of another man's juices inside an African lass.

I was thinking that since European eggs would then have to be fertilised by African semen, why not cut out the the third person.

:idontlike: Hold up! Stay 100% Cushitic my friend. We are an ancient stock and blessed. I wouldn't change a thing.

Why not force Somali women to be impregnated with the sperm of Somali men with IQ above 120.

That way in a generation or two the Somali IQ will above the Japanese.
How many IQ 120s does Somalia have? For my plan to work African women would just be surrogates bearing European embryos without any genetic input from them because semen alone will not make for white offspring. They would be half madow.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Macaaney, lets stop the childish insults and be friends. You're too dear to me for estrangement. If you don't want to fill your womb with the ejaculatory juices of Mike and Steve, I'm not gonna force you. But I have to ask my cherry blossom: Can you breastfeed me at least? I'm thirsty. Have a heart, man.

You are the definition of a retard on my life you need help kulaha breast feed go to your hooyo for that you sick bastard , although i should say you need to respect your mother and at least wash your mouth for any sign of your white masta being there akhas!

:mjlol::pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
How many IQ 120s does Somalia have? For my plan to work African women would just be surrogates bearing European embryos without any genetic input from them because semen alone will not make for white offspring. They would be half madow.

Enough. The plan could even work if there were as few as 10,000.

85% of Somalis descent just from 3 men who lived 3,000 years ago.

You are the definition of a retard on my life you need help kulaha breast feed go to your hooyo for that you sick bastard , although i should say you need to respect your mother and at least wash your mouth for any sign of your white pasta being there akhas!

:mjlol::pachah1:
Of course I need help sweetie. I need fresh milk from your firm succulent breasts. Come on baby, don't be shy. I know you're packing some serious boobage behind that jilbaab.

Enough. The plan could even work if there were as few as 10,000.
There are lots of unemployed guys in the west. Just pay them to go on Xvideos and give us their DNA. It could be a full time job. They would squeeze one out every hour.

Whites would not have to be a majority in Africa for it to succeed. Even if they were 10% of the population they would form an economic elite that will create jobs and improve things materially. South Africa had nuclear weapons under white control. Think what they could do for Sowmahliya

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Of course I need help sweetie. I need fresh milk from your firm succulent breasts. Come on baby, don't be shy. I know you're packing some serious boobage behind that jilbaab.

Your 5" inch self can barely reach my knees let alone my breasts , when you do realise no sane women will breast feed you just know your caadan daddies are well accommodated with your mouth by now , given your height you're practically always kneeling in front of them .

:samwelcome: gd luck saxiib

Apollo

VIP
There are lots of unemployed guys in the west. Just pay them to go on Xvideos and give us their DNA. It could be a full time job. They would squeeze one out every hour.

Whites would not have to be a majority in Africa for it to succeed. Even if they were 10% of the population they would form an economic elite that will improve create jobs and improve things materially. South Africa had nuclear weapons under white control. Think what they could for Sowmahliya

Whites are not the most intelligent race.

If you want super brainiacs you would have to go for Northern Mongoloids.

Your 5" inch self can barely reach my knees let alone my breasts , when you do realise no sane women will breast feed you just know your caadan daddies are well accommodated with your mouth by now , given your height you practically always kneeling in front of them .

:samwelcome: gd luck saxiib
That was a good insult. You made me laugh for a change. Is that a sense of humour developing my honeycake? I'm proud of you.

Tell me, have you ever been with an older guy? I mean seriously older. So old that he-can't-get-it-up-older? I may have wrinkles, I may be toothless, I may be ugly, but spend one night with me darling and you will walk funny in the morning.

Whites are not the most intelligent race.

If you want super brainiacs you would have to go for Northern Mongoloids.
Yes. That was what I was telling that shithead @Benjamin. But let's face it, blondes are hotter than Orientals. That's what I really want out of this. A Somali speaking babe whose hair is golden like the rays of the sun. She will say, Aboowe macaan kaale sariirta ila kor.

Status
Not open for further replies.