Speed asked Chunkz What Race He Is

Why you surprise with what he said , his ethnicity is somali but he is from somaliland, I hope you guys know the difference between somalia and somali 🙄😒

he was smart to get into youtube early. specially at a time when it was frowned upon by our community.

he did well for himself mashallah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Kulaha somali :pachah1:

The Madhoow is hating on Chuck. Good for Chuck to put him in his place. Even the Whites recognize Somali is a superior equal race
1665066676646.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Typical you're from the I'm ashamed of my ethnicity BLM lgbtq Liberal Country :dead:

Well in the UK everyone will expect you to reply back Somali if you're Somali, we're a different race here

Did you not say you were mixed, walaalo you not in the team like that

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Typical you're from the I'm ashamed of my ethnicity BLM lgbtq Liberal Country :dead:

Well in the UK everyone will expect you to reply back Somali if you're Somali, we're a different race here
What? :deadrose:

Says the one who’s somalis are split into two groups, enslaved by madhow and hate madhow.

All somali americans claim somali

At least chunkz didn’t say lander
Irony is more people say lander then Somali in the Uk and that’s due to the much larger and older diaspora I reckon you have some experience with being told that by another individual you mistook for your failed nation brethren but they corrected you and bringing up this trauma from your youth and making it funny is your way to cope with it.

Trending