Speculations that Abye shot fatally by Amhara extremists

JUST IN. TPLF and its blind followers are world record holder in lying and deception. No power on earth can beat TPLF when it comes to lying and deceit.

How come you waited all this long?

Because I always wait for hard facts to emerge and don't relay on fake news garbage even if it supports my own conviction. When I say PM Abiy is alive, I must present hard facts and now I have it. I'm not like the TPLF liars who post millions of fake news and photoshops daily. I love facts, hard facts whether they support my assumption or not and if the facts are against my assumption then I will correct my assumption and not try to create virtual reality with fake news and tones of photoshoped images and videos just to fit my world.

Because I always wait for hard facts to emerge and don't relay on fake news garbage even if it supports my own conviction. When I say PM Abiy is alive, I must present hard facts and now I have it. I'm not like the TPLF liars who post millions of fake news and photoshops daily. I love facts, hard facts whether they support my assumption or not and if the facts are against my assumption then I will correct my assumption and not try to create virtual reality with fake news and tones of photoshoped images and videos just to fit my world.
You still have no credible evidence.
We need more.

Anyway Abyes death would have been a big blow to Ethiopia bearing in mind two animals would have ascended to power

These animals are Dakeka Makenon & Lema Magarsa.The most extremist people ever held office.

Last edited:
You still have no credible evidence.
We need more.

Anyway Abyes death would have been a big blow to Ethiopia bearing in mind two animals would have ascended to power

These animals are Dakeka Makenon & Lema Magarsa.The most extremist people ever held office.

Btw, since when did you become a sheikh :ftw9nwa:? What happened to username Django?
:cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts