Spectator Index: People practicing open defecation in countries percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
India has way more people (1.4 billion), so it will be noticed more. People don't travel to Eritrea or South Sudan so their issues go under the radar. Hence, why India became memed into a street shitting nation.

VixR

Veritas
Actually, so long as they’re defecating on grassy areas, it should be fine. If you really think about it, given their vegetarian diets, their poop is better suited for nature than most.

Guys

Remember glass house and stones.

@VixR

How often do you see greenery in Somalia? People defecate at any space. Then you will see chicken roaming outdoors while eating the human and cattle/goat faeces and people eating the chickens. A time bomb for many diseases. When it rains, these human faeces ends up in the waterways like rivers and reservoirs therefore people and their animals drink it without purification.

VixR

Veritas
Guys

Remember glass house and stones.

@VixR

How often do you see greenery in Somalia? People defecate at any space. Then you will see chicken roaming outdoors while eating the human and cattle/goat faeces and people eating the chickens. A time bomb for many diseases. When it rains, these human faeces ends up in the waterways like rivers and reservoirs therefore people and their animals drink it without purification.
My mom visited for the first time some time last year and the way she described it, there was a bathroom built separate the house. It wasn’t out in the wild as far as I know. I do know there isn’t a sewer system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts