Special report on ISIL group in puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a group of 60 members with light weaponry overpower 10,000 men?

Because PL defence are busy in defending themselves against GL in south and ex governor of Bari's unrest in north, and last year invasion of al shabab to PL.

waraabe

Your superior

Because it is a trick by puntland to get more international aid. They will use it to take regions from galmudug. This is their way of getting funding

Because PL defence are busy in defending themselves against GL in south and ex governor of Bari's unrest in north, and last year invasion of al shabab to PL.
But still, they were just 60 men. Aren't there any government presence in that village?

The village is remote & small the locals live off fishing, they are armless (without weapons ) and most of them are consisted of women, children and elders. 60 with heavy army could easy overcome them.

The village is remote & small the locals live off fishing, they are armless (without weapons ) and most of them are consisted of women, children and elders. 60 with heavy army could easy overcome them.

I know the town was defenceless, but Puntland have over 10,000 soldiers. A thousand men can take out these insurgents.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I know the town was defenceless, but Puntland have over 10,000 soldiers. A thousand men can take out these insurgents.

1000 soldiers against insurgents who are well dug in and fortified themselves in a mountainous region not accessible by vehicles with every path there full of E.I.Ds also dont forget they have been receiving reinforcements from Yemen:camby:

The best way forward is to isolate the district like the PL marines have done from the sea and air while the Dervish forces seal of the land routes allowing P.I.S and P.S.F troops to search and destroy fighters entrenched in caves and canyons . As of now the area is being cleared of civilians, fishers and nomads before any operations can start.

16mfbn.jpg

Buuraha-Degmada-Qandala-1-740x555.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Qandala is very inacessible, it can't be reached by car from Bosaso only by boat. The mountains go into the sea and there is no fast way to reach it. Eastern Puntland is huge, mountainous and has no roads, very difficult to resupply.

Isn't it suspicious that they would rather attack galmudug then defend their land from terrorist?

Only low IQ person will only think of something like that it is very dangerous and costly to claim fake terrorists especially ISIS, nobody will call wolves to their home.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somalia is a big country and it is sparsley populated. It is only logical for PL to protect the cities and large towns. It would consume to much resources to have army bases in every single toolo or small town. Plus as TheGoodShepard said it surrounded by mountains.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Everybody sees through this fake ISIS bs puntland are trying to pull off.

Funny they have the weapons and men to fight galmudug but not 50 ISIS men lmao.

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
Are you fucking serious. Manasoo galeen BALAAYADA. subxaanaka. Majecli kuwaas

But I wonder why Qandala never developed such a Bosasso and Garowe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts