Speaker of parliament sheikh aden madoobe says sheikh mukhtar roobow will get justice ASAP

Fgs have promised to not prosecute those who leave al Shabaab and denounce their ideology in fact their are many ex al shabaabis who've been forgiven and put in rehabilitation why is mukhtar roobow different ?
Because he was a fucking leader. Hes a grown man, and the one recruiting children. Your IQ is showing and it’s reading below 68. Children should be forgiven, I agree. But leaders and men like Robow should be executed not forgiven. Lay off whatever you smoking, you’re not very bright :wtfdis:

Because he was a fucking leader. Hes a grown man, and the one recruiting children. Your IQ is showing and it’s reading below 68. Children should be forgiven, I agree. But leaders and men like Robow should be executed not forgiven. Lay off whatever your smoking, you’re not very bright :wtfdis:

The leader of al Shabaab death squad zakaria hirsi (who is mx) ,cheif financier of al Shabaab fahad yasiin and many others were in Farmajos government why
Is mukhtar roobow any different ?
Is it because he promised to free the mirifley community who've been occupied in gedo by your community ?

The leader of al Shabaab death squad zakaria hirsi (who is mx) ,cheif financier of al Shabaab fahad yasiin and many others were in Farmajos government why
Is mukhtar roobow any different ?
Is it because he promised to free the mirifley community who've been occupied in gedo by your community ?
If anyone wanted Gedo back they would’ve taken it by force in 1992. Oh wait…that’s right, they did attack beesha but your boon boys got dragged as usual and then I sent you to Kismayo to do my dirty work remember? Obviously you’re still living in the past….Reminiscing, I can see you’re hurt and in search of some kind of reparation. Do you think Roobow is your answer? Is he gonna safe the day? :dead:

As a proud HAG Maaylander I support the speaker sheikh Aden madoobe statement , mukhtar roobow who was illegally arrested without being convicted must be let out asap . When he left the terrorists he has fought them many years in the outskirts of baay and bakool ,
He would be a great help to the citizens of south west state .
Thats what i believe in he will clean the road from mogadishu to baidoa and all other roads allowing trade to go on as it should.

Even recently I was watching a video of a farmer in janaale lower shabeele that used to trade with Baay and Bakool. He said that because of the roads being blocked by al shabaab and isbaaro it has stopped trade to those regions. Inshallah mukhtar roobow is freed and he fights al shabaab to clean all roads in SWS

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I don’t think Roboow situation will change. Like Ikraan and the Eritrean troops, he was just a name for MM to use against N&N.

I doubt they have any interest in letting him enter politics, they’ll keep him in Xamar on a short leash. Can’t let eelaay have strong leadership.:hemad:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Good Somalias at war and when your in a war you dont go killing assets/defectors because of emotions.

Imagine that skinny general kid joined AS, do you think they would kill him?

Robow should only be released under 1 condition. He must amass militiamen loyal to him and live/die fighting Shabaab until they're eradicated from the country. Under no circumstances should he be allowed to run for office upon his release.

Fgs have promised to not prosecute those who leave al Shabaab and denounce their ideology in fact their are many ex al shabaabis who've been forgiven and put in rehabilitation why is mukhtar roobow different ?

@Thegoodshepherd if You shoot every alshabab that surrenders what incentive is there for them to give themselves in?

you can also use those who hand themselves as good intelligence source

the ashaba used to allow those who hand themselves in an amnesty

you must be pragmatic or no one would leave the group

If anyone wanted Gedo back they would’ve taken it by force in 1992. Oh wait…that’s right, they did attack beesha but your boon boys got dragged as usual and then I sent you to Kismayo to do my dirty work remember? Obviously you’re still living in the past….Reminiscing, I can see you’re hurt and in search of some kind of reparation. Do you think Roobow is your answer? Is he gonna safe the day? :dead:

ninyaho get some rest .you got a whole 5 years of calacal ahead if you .

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
In case you've been sleeping under a rock sheikh mukhtar roobow denounced his khawaraaji ideology
Even if he's denounced his past actions, I don't think it's wise for the health and stability of our society to give former Islamists political power and the legitimacy this entails. Their ideology has killed scores of people and hindered national development for years. Rewarding them with cushy, influential positions in our nascent political institutions is morally corrupt and a spit in face of all the people they've harmed over the years.

hes being held illegally without being charged just because he had disagreement with the last regime is not only unfair but your morally corrupt if you want him to be detained illegally
He's being held because no sane leader would allow an Islamist to gain control of a federal member state. Especially in a context where federal member states have a history subverting and challenging the authority of the federal government.

while supporting the mp seat of the chief financier of al Shabaab fahad yasiin .
I don't support Fahad Yasin.

You shoot every alshabab that surrenders what incentive is there for them to give themselves in?
I support giving amnesty to former al-Shabaab members but I don't support allowing them to run federal states. Even though they may disavow violence now because it's become politically untenable, these people are still hard-line extremists who want to remake our society into something that is at odds with our history and culture.

Last edited:
ninyaho get some rest .you got a whole 5 years of calacal ahead if you .
That was you sxb, I know you hated Farmaajo. But I’m already supporting HSM, if the news coming out of Somalia is true than Hassan Sheikh is doing great things like abandoning Kenya and their little Somalian puppets. You see I’m a politician and I come from a long line of politicians, no one has spent more time in the Villa than my people. Which means I can support just about anyone without ever feeling left out and that’s exactly why I’m an ally of this current President. Shaqaan wacan :salute:

That was you sxb, I know you hated Farmaajo. But I’m already supporting HSM, if the news coming out of Somalia is true than Hassan Sheikh is doing great things like abandoning Kenya and their little Somalian puppets. You see I’m a politician and I come from a long line of politicians, no one has spent more time in the Villa than my people. Which means I can support just about anyone without ever feeling left out and that’s exactly why I’m an ally of this current President. Shaqaan wacan :salute:

Mudulood and Marehan can work together as they have a shared interest in a strong central government but only if MX know their place and support Abgaal being Somalia president

World

VIP
Mudulood and Marehan can work together as they have a shared interest in a strong central government but only if MX know their place and support Abgaal being Somalia president
Ur xawaadle, on another thread @Jungle is saying abgaal will never give you the capital or presidency of hiirshabelle, yet look at your bootyclapping lmfao.

Ur xawaadle, on another thread @Jungle is saying abgaal will never give you the capital or presidency of hiirshabelle, yet look at your bootyclapping lmfao.

I'm not saying that this is my view, this is the Abgaal viewpoint I'd imagine, they support a strong central government only if they lead it

Also who told you Abgaal has the power to give or deny us the capital and/or presidency of Hiirshabelle.

Even if he's denounced his past actions, I don't think it's wise for the health and stability of our society to give former Islamists political power and the legitimacy this entails. Their ideology has killed scores of people and hindered national development for years. Rewarding them with cushy, influential positions in our nascent political institutions is morally corrupt and a spit in face of all the people they've harmed over the years.

He's being held because no sane leader would allow an Islamist to gain control of a federal member state. Especially in a context where federal member states have a history subverting and challenging the authority of the federal government.

I don't support Fahad Yasin.

I support giving amnesty to former al-Shabaab members but I don't support allowing them to run federal states. Even though they may disavow violence now because it's become politically untenable, these people are still hard-line extremists who want to remake our society into something that is at odds with our history and culture.

He was wrongfully jailed by the previous failed government now is upto president HSM to give him his rightful freedom it doesnt matter if you think its wise or healthy to free him . which region of Somalia are you from ?

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
rightful freedom it doesnt matter if you think its wise or healthy to free him

Please don't misrepresent what I said. I said it's unwise to give former Islamists political power and legitimacy.

It's the government's prerogative if they choose to free him or not but assuming they do, I hope it's accompanied with a lifetime ban from politics. Islamists have no business shaping our political culture and values - especially in such a crucial stage of our development.

which region of Somalia are you from ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending