Speaker of parliament sheikh aden madoobe says sheikh mukhtar roobow will get justice ASAP

What difference would Roboow make in government?

He might coax Alshabab fighters to join his side but other then that I see no benefit.

He might coax Alshabab fighters to join his side but other then that I see no benefit.

He was wrongfully captured by non amisom Ethiopian troops and jailed for his political difference to the past regime .
His community make up a good portion of al Shabaab foot soldiers
Freeing up mukhtar roobow will dent footsdiers recruits to al shabaabis.

This is great news. Mukhtar roobow needs to be freed ASAP. He should be freed with no restrictions being put on him.

Non D&M people do not understand the value this man has to the Maay people. He is the one that can clean KG from al kabab and is a very influential figure which could cause a lot of young D&M men to leave al shabaab which will weaken them as well as opening up the closed roads.

He might not be of benefit for you but for KG citizens we see him as a hope to eliminate Al shabaab from our Maamul Goboleed.

Today al shabab have put a cunaqabateyn on many KG cities causing starvation. In some cases trucks of food have been burnt by al shabaab for no reason. We believe mukhtar roobow can put an end to this like he said in one of his speeches in a couple of months forget years

The fact that Xasan Dahir Aweys and Robow are alive shows a lack of seriousness from the FGS. They should have been tried and executed right when they were captured.

What about Zakariye Hersi who was ex al shabaab but was after given a job in Nisa? Do you think he should be executed as well?

And dont compare Mukhtar Roobow with Hassan daahir aweys. Mukhtar Roobow defected from al shabaab fought them for a few years in Bakool and then handed himself into the government publicy denouncing his ex khawaarij ideology. Whereas Hassan daahir aweys was caught and locked up. And if you watch his videos you will see he hasnt denounced the khawaarij ideoligy and still believes in it.

Jungle

VIP
The fact that Xasan Dahir Aweys and Robow are alive shows a lack of seriousness from the FGS. They should have been tried and executed right when they were captured.

I think I can speak for most reer koonfur when I say Hassan and Rooboow are not viewed the same.

I agree Hassan who fled should be executed along with all the others who still active members of Al Shabab. Soldiers who hand themselves over to SNA should be jailed for 5 years. All this is recent leniency showed by Farmaajo govt and we all know why.

Executions were regular during HSMs last term whether it be Shabab or Soldiers who committed crimes. Military Court, NISA and even Banaadir during Governor Muungaab terms were sentencing people to death.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
What about Zakariye Hersi who was ex al shabaab but was after given a job in Nisa? Do you think he should be executed as well?

And dont compare Mukhtar Roobow with Hassan daahir aweys. Mukhtar Roobow defected from al shabaab fought them for a few years in Bakool and then handed himself into the government publicy denouncing his ex khawaarij ideology. Whereas Hassan daahir aweys was caught and locked up. And if you watch his videos you will see he hasnt denounced the khawaarij ideoligy and still believes in it.
Every single member of Alshabab, who surrenders or is captured, should be killed. Mukhtar Robow is a terrorist responsible for the killing of thousands of people. There is nothing he can do to be allowed to live.

It literally does not matter what he believes now, he must be killed. The fact that the Speaker of Parliament is trying to secure his freedom is shameful for the people of Koonfur Galbeed. It shows a lack of morals.

Okay i respect your consistency even if we disagree. The reason i asked that question is because some people like to advocate for the persecution of Mukhtar Roobow but turn a blind eye

And give political power to an avowed Islamist who thinks the government should police people's faith and kill non-believers. We're on the road to becoming a shittier Pakistan at this rate.

In case you've been sleeping under a rock sheikh mukhtar roobow denounced his khawaraaji ideology, the government let him out and even gave him diplomatic passport to perform hajj .hes being held illegally without being charged just because he had disagreement with the last regime is not only unfair but your morally corrupt if you want him to be detained illegally while supporting the mp seat of the chief financier of al Shabaab fahad yasiin .

Every single member of Alshabab, who surrenders or is captured, should be killed. Mukhtar Robow is a terrorist responsible for the killing of thousands of people. There is nothing he can do to be allowed to live.

It literally does not matter what he believes now, he must be killed. The fact that the Speaker of Parliament is trying to secure his freedom is shameful for the people of Koonfur Galbeed. It shows a lack of morals.

Fgs have promised to not prosecute those who leave al Shabaab and denounce their ideology in fact their are many ex al shabaabis who've been forgiven and put in rehabilitation why is mukhtar roobow different ?

World

VIP
Somalis are the most corrupt and immoral people in the world. Kill thousands of people as a terrorist and become a President. Doesn’t happen in even Iraq and Syria.

As a proud HAG Maaylander I support the speaker sheikh Aden madoobe statement , mukhtar roobow who was illegally arrested without being convicted must be let out asap . When he left the terrorists he has fought them many years in the outskirts of baay and bakool ,
He would be a great help to the citizens of south west state .

World

VIP
In case you've been sleeping under a rock sheikh mukhtar roobow denounced his khawaraaji ideology, the government let him out and even gave him diplomatic passport to perform hajj .hes being held illegally without being charged just because he had disagreement with the last regime is not only unfair but your morally corrupt if you want him to be detained illegally while supporting the mp seat of the chief financier of al Shabaab fahad yasiin .
So if Osama bin Laden wanted to become President of federal state in Yemen that would be fine, as long as he “denounced” his ideology?

Trending

Latest posts