Speaker of parliament Mursal bans 15 MPs

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
165867792_10216162131926156_6510862012792697752_n.jpg

The ban includes Abdulahi Yusuf Alankey from my own constituency, Good job Mursal, ban anyone who breaks the rules, I am very angry with my MP for breaking the rules and will do everything in my power to not get him reelected come election, the guy has done nothing for us.

The ban includes Abdulahi Yusuf Alankey from my own constituency, Good job Mursal, ban anyone who breaks the rules, I am very angry with my MP for breaking the rules and will do everything in my power to not get him reelected come election, the guy has done nothing for us.
So you think things are going to be more smooth noaw that's these individuals are baned

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
So you think things are going to be more smooth noaw that's these individuals are baned
giving a limited ban as per regulation to any MP regardless of clan or political affiliation as they do not respect parliamentary session proceedings is absolutely for the interest of the parliament which is a serious institution and legislative branch of government, and it is for the interest of the country as a whole, this is a legal action as apposed to what Deni did in Puntland which lead to cowboy style war between him and PL parliament speaker leading to death and credibility lost for good. The contrast is glaringly obvious, democracy, rule of law and stability makes things not so smooth, extreme violence ! make things run smoothly.

What is extraordinary is that repeat offenders like Firimbi or Hassan Yare as he likes to be called is not completely banned and seat taken away from him.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope those mps use that time off to reflect on how to better conduct themselves next time, nothing is wrong with disagreeing with whatever motion that was on the table, just make sure you do it in a professional manner. I think they will get it right and will be welcomed back, in order to continue the country on the right track :)

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

The new generation doesn’t like failures for leadership. We want them all gone. We don’t want loser MPs who didn't even build a ceel for us. The new generation demands competency and professionalism. Garbaharey and Cabudwaaq are ☝

Also, Baba Yaga sends his regards to his brother.

giving a limited ban as per regulation to any MP regardless of clan or political affiliation as they do not respect parliamentary session proceedings is absolutely for the interest of the parliament which is a serious institution and legislative branch of government, and it is for the interest of the country as a whole, this is a legal action as apposed to what Deni did in Puntland which lead to cowboy style war between him and PL parliament speaker leading to death and credibility lost for good. The contrast is glaringly obvious, democracy, rule of law and stability makes things not so smooth, extreme violence ! make things run smoothly.

What is extraordinary is that repeat offenders like Firimbi or Hassan Yare as he likes to be called is not completely banned and seat taken away from him.
What do you think farmaajo next moves are and do you think deni and madoobe will sign it knowing that kenya and UAE doesn't want that

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The new generation doesn’t like failures for leadership. We want them all gone. We don’t want loser MPs who didn't even build a ceel for us. The new generation demands competency and professionalism. Garbaharey and Cabudwaaq are ☝

Welcome back :salute:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Welcome back @Sheikh

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Welcome back :salute:

Ina adeerkay @Dalalos_ibn_Adali salan sare Jaalle :salute::trumpsmirk:

I the Sheikh as Ugaasate of Sade, Bah Xawaadle and the throne of Garbaharey who speaks for Beesha on here stand behind Baba Yaga who says that Dalalos of House Dalal Ugaas speaks for Beesha on here too. Also, he says that you understand the war we are in with the old generation, Mustache Petes who do not understand the ways of the new generation and who holding the county back. You understand this thing of ours and speak for the internal syndicate we are building for the qaran and Beesha at the same time. He salutes his Jaale, comrade in arms. And let it be known that as long as Cabudwaaq sits on the throne, Garbaharey will always be the sword to defend the throne.

We got a grand tradition as the heads of our capitals the South Jubaland and Gobolada Dhexe, Garbaharey X Cabudwaaq we are leading the new fronts of the new era of Beesha today, the ppl who have been holding the country back will be exterminated its a new Dawn, we are in only the Guulwadayaal shall reign Supreme over the rest

Trending