Speaker of parliament embarrassed when reading the bill on sexual consent.

The bill talks about the anal and other forms of sex, the speaker is hilariously immature and reluctantly reads the bill. Personally I believe by defining what and what isn't sexual consent we can stipulate laws to limit sexual assault/harassment.

I agree saxib and by publicly clarifying what is consential and what isn't he is able to educate ignorant people on those. Kudos to him for bringing the islamic teachings on this is as the bill tried to sneak in khanisnimo.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I agree saxib and by publicly clarifying what is consential and what isn't he is able to educate ignorant people on those. Kudos to him for bringing the islamic teachings on this is as the bill tried to sneak in khanisnimo.
How did the bill try to sneak that in?

I believe he mentioned people consenting to sodomy?

To be honest I found it difficult to understand his dialect. But im sure he had that point???

Sodomy can still be consential, whether legal or not. Just as drinking alcohol given to you by someone is a form of consent.

The bill stipulates consent so as to make anal forms of sex without consent as rape. Similiar to the boys in baydhabo who recently were raped.

sxb no one needs a s called clear definition of rape, a kid, boy, was raped by a soldier in xamar, frost gay attack rape i heard of and logic tells me you do not need to know if this crime is rape,

the soldier should be shot and executed for gay rape, no need to clarify rape, rape is rape is rape

rape is rape, gay rape is gay rape,

i blame the hotos and the buuns for this culture for they refuse to execute criminals

Sodomy can still be consential, whether legal or not. Just as drinking alcohol given to you by someone is a form of consent.

The bill stipulates consent so as to make anal forms of sex without consent as rape. Similiar to the boys in baydhabo who recently were raped.

i heard he was raped in xamar by a hoto soldier, or a buun,

Trending