Spanish football chief forces women to kiss him

AbwaanCali

Hot like shaax, cool like jalaato
1693156331241.jpeg

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Would you still think nothing was wrong with what the guy did if instead that was your mom/sister/aunt etc being kissed by some random guy against there will?
Warya stop mentioning my family members cause you fucking mad. This is some female behaviour.

Nin123

VIP
you run your mouth on a forum and call us feminine, kulaha get a job, make sure noone sees your comments in real life otherwisse you won't be able to work again
I didn’t say anything wrong though? I just stated the truth

Yes for gaalo non believers it’s just harmless kiss. That lady is gaal 😂 mahram doesn’t apply to them women 😂
it does apply to them, rape is rape, its wrong, she didn't want it, be a man and stand up for the truth, how can you be ok with a random man forcing a women to kiss him, do you have no gheerah?

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Obviously it’s wrong laakin for them and their culture, it seems like it’s okay at least from what I’ve seen. Just to remind you, showing your breasts at the beach is fine in spain

Nin123

VIP
it does apply to them, rape is rape, its wrong, she didn't want it, be a man and stand up for the truth, how can you be ok with a random man forcing a women to kiss him, do you have no gheerah?
This is not rape chill out holy shit. Why will I have gheerah to non-believers women? This doesn’t make sense at all 😂. The guy kiss her because he was excited and happy for the win.

Obviously it’s wrong laakin for them and their culture, it seems like it’s okay at least from what I’ve seen. Just to remind you, showing your breasts at the beach is fine in spain
Don’t use the cultural argument when it comes to men forcing themselves on to women. Really shows that you find it difficult seeing women as people. Also, culturally sexual harassment is illegal and they actually have laws pertaining it.

Also, using the beach argument illustrates that you have issues with the concept of consent. There is a difference between a disgusting women who willingly shows herself and a woman that is forced upon. Even with regards to a woman who shows herself, you have no right to touch her.

It seems that your argument is that because in Spain some women show their boobs, that means it’s okay for men to force random women for a kiss or worse?

it’s actually really scary how misogynistic many men are on here without even realizing. Unfortunately a lot of guys struggle with seeing women as people like them.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Don’t use the cultural argument when it comes to men forcing themselves on to women. Really shows that you find it difficult seeing women as people. Also, culturally sexual harassment is illegal and they actually have laws pertaining it.

Also, using the beach argument illustrates that you have issues with the concept of consent. There is a difference between a disgusting women who willingly shows herself and a woman that is forced upon. Even with regards to a woman who shows herself, you have no right to touch her.

It seems that your argument is that because in Spain some women show their boobs, that means it’s okay for men to force random women for a kiss or worse?

it’s actually really scary how misogynistic many men are on here without even realizing. Unfortunately a lot of guys struggle with seeing women as people like them.
I’ve played with some European players, these dudes are touchy feely when celebrating particularly in the context of football. All I’m saying is for these gaalo who do what they do in their locker rooms and where the boundaries are set, they’ve blown it out of proportion

I brought the beach example up to show that just because something is sexual for one society/context doesn’t mean it is for another. Not to provide commentary on consent or anything else

I’ve played with some European players, these dudes are touchy feely when celebrating particularly in the context of football. All I’m saying is for these gaalo who do what they do in their locker rooms and where the boundaries are set, they’ve blown it out of proportion
Even in Western culture in which freemixing is rife, there are laws and standards in place when it comes to touching women especially in the age of the Me-too movement. Funnily enough a lot of men felt angry about the movement and pushed the narrative that it’s a bunch of lying women who hate men, yet when it’s right in front of them, in front of the World stage the same men will blatantly deny it.
I brought the beach example up to show that just because something is sexual for one society/context doesn’t mean it is for another. Not to provide commentary on consent or anything else
No, because you’re using the example of women willingly stripping to a woman who just won a football game and was forcefully kissed. She didn’t consent to that. The man choose to kiss her. She never willingly did this, hence why the comparison is very off.

It’s akin to a man being forcefully being touched inappropriately by another man and then using the fact that there are gay clubs in Europe. Oh but it’s their culture… it’s allowed in their laws?

Sounds absurd.

Trending