Soviet Union: Appreciation post - not a communist tho

the history of Communism (as well as the USSR since they helped support this) is not complete without discussing the nuns they raped and murdered in Spain... alhamdulilaah they can get what they deserve in jahannam...

I know this is a little... well it is what is.... but we are adults and people should know this, but of course the schools won't teach them this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and the Western imperialists? what were they up to when this was happening?

well the US was sending Jews to fight for the Communists.... all the cliches about CIA anti-Communism but little talk of the times when it was the US supporting the communists....

Salud y Shalom: American Jews in the Spanish Civil War, 1936-1939

"nearly three-fourths of the American volunteers, who came to be identified as the Abraham Lincoln Brigade, were members of the Communist Party or its affiliates. And nearly one-third of the men and women who went to Spain were Jews."... granted, the US government wasn't officially in favor of these Communists and Jews who went to Spain to fight for the Communists.... but I notice the US government didn't exactly stop them...

Last edited:
the history of Communism (as well as the USSR since they helped support this) is not complete without discussing the nuns they raped and murdered in Spain... alhamdulilaah they can get what they deserve in jahannam...

I know this is a little... well it is what is.... but we are adults and people should know this, but of course the schools won't teach them this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and the Western imperialists? what were they up to when this was happening?

well the US was sending Jews to fight for the Communists.... all the cliches about CIA anti-Communism but little talk of the times when it was the US supporting the communists....

Salud y Shalom: American Jews in the Spanish Civil War, 1936-1939

"nearly three-fourths of the American volunteers, who came to be identified as the Abraham Lincoln Brigade, were members of the Communist Party or its affiliates. And nearly one-third of the men and women who went to Spain were Jews."... granted, the US government wasn't officially in favor of these Communists and Jews who went to Spain to fight for the Communists.... but I notice the US government didn't exactly stop them...
This is vile. Audhubillahi
I don’t know what has possessed these people to torture their own like that. All these revolutions share a gross violence to them.

This is vile. Audhubillahi
I don’t know what has possessed these people to torture their own like that. All these revolutions share a gross violence to them.

But the thing that baffles me is... why would the revolutionaries try to destroy their own religion and culture like that?

I understand that in any culture there are going to be the people who are more religious and the people who are less religious. With people from a conservative Muslim country- some might seriously study the din and become scholars, others might be less religious and you may even have some who are basically just "cultural Muslims".

Even here you can sort of see that. You have some posters who are very religious, some who are not that religious. But you only have a very tiny minority of anti-religious posters. What's much more common than the militant anti-religious types are people who are not all that religious but nevertheless are culturally attached to the religion and still have respect for the religion even though they themselves are not that religious.

You look at Spain with what I posted about earlier.... Spain was BUILT on Catholicism. The whole foundational basis of Spain was the Reconquista. That is their heritage. Spain for centuries was a Catholic empire.

This pattern of revolution that is supposedly about helping poor people or something... and then turns into a genocide of religious people... it can be seen in Russia (bolshevism).... France (French Revolution).... Mexico (Plutarco Calles regime of the 1920's).... Spanish Civil War.....

I've never been to any of those other countries but I've been to Mexico and I'm pretty familiar with it.... 1920's Mexico experienced something similar to what I was talking about that happened in Spain... this Communist government of Plutarco Calles came in and they tried to eliminate Catholicism and they were going around murdering priests and persecuting Catholics.... but 1920's Mexico would have been super, super Catholic. If the country is something like more than 95% Catholic and full of hardcore Catholic fanatics.... how could a government come in that wants to eliminate Catholicism and persecutes Catholics? wallahi I do not believe these revolutions are organic at all. I do believe there is a conspiracy.

I would like to call General Franco and Benito Mussolini to the stand.

Franco, of course was the leader of the anti-Communist forces in Spain. He fought under the banner of National Catholicism. He believed that he was fighting a Masonic conspiracy:

masonry.jpg

now let us call Mr. Benito Mussolini...

(btw I'm a little surprised it's this hard to get the quote I'm looking for.... I'm pretty sure I can get it but I think it's interesting that it isn't as readily available as I expected....)

"“My labor had not been easy nor light; our Masonry had spun a most intricate net of anti-religious activity; it dominated the currents of thought; it exercised its influence over publishing houses, over teaching, over the administration of justice and even over certain dominant sections of the armed forces. To give an idea of how far things had gone, this significant example is sufficient. When, in parliament, I delivered my first speech of November 16, 1922, after the Fascist revolution, I concluded by invoking the assistance of God in my difficult task. Well, this sentence of mine seemed to be out of place! In the Italian parliament, a field of action for Italian Masonry, the name of God had been banned for a long time. Not even the Popular party the so-called Catholic party had ever thought of speaking of God. In Italy, a political man did not even turn his thoughts to the Divinity. And, even if he had ever thought of doing so, political opportunism and cowardice would have deterred him, particularly in a legislative assembly. It remained for me to make this bold innovation! And in an intense period of revolution! What is the truth! It is that a faith openly professed is a sign of strength. I have seen the religious spirit bloom again; churches once more are crowded, the ministers of God are themselves invested with new respect. Fascism has done and is doing its duty."

-Benito Mussolini, My Life (Mussolini's autobiography)

so Mussolini clearly depicts Masonry as having a hidden influence in Italian political life and specifically having an anti-religious influence.

so I believe Communism and Freemasonry are very closely connected things. I don't believe at all that these revolutions are grassroots or organic.

study each one of the cases I mentioned and study the links with Masonry and you can find them. I'm surprised I can't really find much talking about the Masonic role in the French Revolution but there is a good article on the 1920's Mexico events I'll link a minute insha'Allah. I'm very familiar with this kind of thing because there was a famous revolution in Mexico during the 1910's (the 1910's revolution is separate than the post-revolutionary 1920's events btw- the 1910's revolution wasn't openly anti-religious). I grew up being a big admirer of the 1910 revolution and I was taught to see it in this very great light. I researched it and I discovered pretty much all the revolutionary factions were run by Freemasons and that the whole revolution was Masonic.

anyways, this is a nice article on the 1920's events https://www.henrymakow.com/2018/03/Armed Resistance-to-Judeo-Masonic-Tyranny .html

I wanted to find something on the French revolution and masonry but I didn't see much. it's very well-known that there the French revolution was very masonic, though. but they cover this kind of thing up.

Last edited:

Trending