Southwest Ethiopians??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look at this village, the kids dont look like Ethiopian.

Fast forward to 5:00 onwards

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Watch at 1500 onwards. Walaahi this Mark Wein is the most down to earth human being i have ever seen. I was frightened for him eating that thing. He wasnt pretending to eat it, like most white people will do, or what i will do frankly. This dudes beautiful heart glows from his brown eyes. amazing.,

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Konso-people-drinking-traditional-fermented-beverage-along-with-the-fermentative-microbes.png

Apollo

VIP
Ethiopian ''ethnic minorities'' are Omotics and Nilotes. not Bantu!

They are genetically more Sub-Saharan than Cushitic and Ethiosemitic Ethiopians (the more mainstream Ethiopians you are familiar with).

The Konso are ''Cushitic'' linguistically, but genetically they are Omotic.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Apollo

VIP
Thanks kobe. Very interesting. I was right, they are Bantu, and some what Oromo origins.

" the Konso showed significant Afro-Asiatic affinities. They also shared some ties with neighboring Nilo-Saharan and Bantu speakers in the Great Lakes region due to considerable genetic exchanges with these communities over the past 5000 or so years.[6]"

Wrong! They are not Bantu at all.

This is their haplogroup:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-M329/

This is the Bantu haplogroup:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-M2/

They are not related for over 40,000 years. They are just native Ethiopians without Yemeni blood.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Watch at 1500 onwards. Walaahi this Mark Wein is the most down to earth human being i have ever seen. I was frightened for him eating that thing. He wasnt pretending to eat it, like most white people will do, or what i will do frankly. This dudes beautiful heart glows from his brown eyes. amazing.,
The one word that perfectly suits this guy is: overreaction. Those forced reactions of delightment while eating ethnic foods to please the crowd is fraudulent. He keeps doing those fake reactions over and over again to the point of annoyance.

Apollo

VIP
Why does the Wikipedia page say that they are mixed with Nilote and Bantu?

It's bullshit based on a decade-old microsatellite study. Even in that study the Konso were not close to Bantus.

New autosomal studies show Omotic Ethiopians have their own gene pool unique to themselves and not at all related to even Nilotes.

https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1005397

The Konso are probably racially Omotic like the Ari tribe.

@Crow Habeshas are mixed with these people, hence, why they look different from Somalis.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's bullshit based on a decade-old microsatellite study. Even in that study the Konso were not close to Bantus.

New autosomal studies show Omotic Ethiopians have their own gene pool unique to themselves and not at all related to even Nilotes.

@Crow Habeshas are mixed with these people, hence, why they look different from Somalis.
So are Omotic their own indigenous African race like pygmies and Khoisans?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The one word that perfectly suits this guy is: overreaction. Those forced reactions of delightment while eating ethnic foods to please the crowd is fraudulent. He keeps doing those fake reactions over and over again to the point of annoyance.

I kinda agree. His overreaction to the food is a bit of a stretch. But eating those dangerous, some what dirty food is not a stretch. So i guess i will give him the benefit of doubt! lol

Sort of, at least genetically.

Somalis are the least related to Omotics in the Horn.

Habeshas & Oromos are mixed with Omotics and Yemenites.

The Ari are considered "Negroid" but are not Bantu. What about an "eastern African gene pool" preceding the Semitic-Cushitic block?

Apollo

VIP
The Ari are considered "Negroid" but are not Bantu. What about an "eastern African gene pool" preceding the Semitic-Cushitic block?

Somalis come from Northeast Sudan. They are not related to the natives of Ethiopia such as these groups. So irrelevant for Somalis.

Do omotics share a common origin with nilo saharans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending