Southerners massacred in Galkacyo last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Not sure, read loads of conflicting reports, some saying it was a clan based revenge killing, others saying soldiers went into their workplace and killed them
How can it be a clan based revenge killing when bantus dont live in galkacyo? Only refugees.

its not bantus but people from the southwest state, it was revenge clan killing in galmudug. AUN
Ahh okay, revenge for killing who though? I thought it's bantus because I saw people saying that on facebook/the guys in the pics look bantu.

Ahh okay, revenge for killing who though? I thought it's bantus because I saw people saying that on facebook/the guys in the pics look bantu.
an Alshabab member that hails from southwest community killed an officer in galmudug and they in return killed supposedly "terrorists" in retaliation but they were civilians 9 killed in south galkacyo and 4 in dhuusomareeb, bantus live there maybe they are but still part of the rahanweyn confederation

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Looks like a retaliatory strike from rahanweyne vs galnus beef

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Not sure, read loads of conflicting reports, some saying it was a clan based revenge killing, others saying soldiers went into their workplace and killed them
They weren't bantus but eelays. Many of them have mixed DNA but they are Raxanweyn, not Madowweyn.

The killers claim to know these people as they say they have been using them to carry out assassinations against Majeerteen for years. When one of their own was assassinated, they knew exactly who to blame.

Now watch a xalimo make a Twitter thread about how bantus are facing a genocide based off this thread.
:mjlol:

They weren't bantus but eelays. Many of them have mixed DNA but they are Raxanweyn, not Madowweyn.

The killers claim to know these people as they say they have been using them to carry out assassinations against Majeerteen for years. When one of their own was assassinated, they knew exactly who to blame.

Now watch a xalimo make a Twitter thread about how bantus are facing a genocide based off this thread.
:mjlol:
Lmfaooooo that xalimo should give me credit for the inspiration:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.