Southerners know how to party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mashallah. May Allah swt give you enough dhiig.
I have so much dhiig Alhamdulillah that I would stick up for you when you're in the wrong by stopping you and telling you that you're in the wrong and if you persist then I would become your fiercest critic but if you're in the right then I would be your staunchest supporter & ally abaayo macaan:friendhug:

My country kulaha since when is somaliland a country :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::mjlol::lolbron::russ::dead::deadmanny::dead1::deadrose::deadosama:

IMG_6584.GIF

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How am I playing with it?

It's a Independent country that
Isn't recognised by the gaaalio

Semantics midget semantics

:manny:
But didn't the gaalo create British somaliland isn't your whole argument for independence based on the line that the British drew on a map so what you're saying is Allah word isn't sacrosanct but the British word is sacrosanct :lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wasn't PL's borders made by the
Italians?

:sass2: Still using those
Colonial borders aren't you?
Puntland was created by Puntlanders its borders created by Puntlanders unlike British somaliland your name created by the British your borders created by the British :chrisfreshhah:

Puntland was created by Puntlanders its borders created by Puntlanders unlike British somaliland your name created by the British your borders created by the British :chrisfreshhah:

Liar PL was colonised by the Italians,
Your borders drawn up by them, of
Which you continue to use till this
Day.

Do not lie you fake news sheegatoo

We must deal in facts only!

:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts