Southerners know how to party

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with the Saudi's, you wouldn't allow your own wife, sisters or daughters to partake in such filth, you yourself wouldn't even marry such a women that partook in this in the first place.

Even the most saaqid Alcoholic hood rats if they were given the choice would pass on such women, your statement is filled with hypocrisy, until you can find it within yourself to bring your own wife, daughter and sisters to such parties and watch them shake their asses in public, you should keep quiet on this.

This is how lunatics get riled up.

As long as Somalis are smiling in Somalia it's a good thing.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkk who hurt you today sxb. i was just legit srs with u before u started to go off topic.

like you said what a mans do with his "" shaqadaada maaha. :siilaanyolaugh:
I'm glad we have came to an understanding.

@The Cushitic One why do you hate the people of Mogadishu? We are all Somalis stop being a qabiliste abaayo macaan.:damnmusic:

@The Cushitic One why do you hate the people of Mogadishu? We are all Somalis stop being a qabiliste abaayo macaan.:damnmusic:

I love all ethnic Somalis, but if
your going mock my Peoples
genocide and Quote a war
criminal to me.

Best believe I will go savage.

IMG_6933.GIF

It is what it is you short ugly
Pathetic c*nt.

Ps not a qablist I don't spend
My time in the politics
Section like you.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Wouldn't mind giving that special person all the lap dances they want :banderas:
:ahhhh: Wish my wife was such sweet and open minded. let alone naked lapdance she gets offended if i sat her on my lap or even put my hand under her dirac while shes cookin me some baasto and suugo :snoop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Reer Muqdisho are not your people, doqonka tahay cuun.

My people kulaha, say that back in 1991. There's something wrong with you, you need a MRI scan to your brain. Doqon foqol doqon. Qumayo without dhiig.:susp:

KMT bruv.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Reer Muqdisho are not your people, doqonka tahay cuun.

My people kulaha, say that back in 1991. There's something wrong with you, you need a MRI scan to your brain. Doqon foqol doqon. Qumayo without dhiig.:susp:

KMT bruv.
I'm from England the British colonialist pondered pillaged and raped many Somalis the European colonialists in general during colonialism, should I bear a grudge against the European for what their ancestors have done? Your logic evades me by all means you carry on nursing that grudge but the most benevolent loves those who forgive likewise surely you would want to have your sins forgiven right?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm from England the British colonialist pondered pillaged and raped many Somalis the European colonialists in general during colonialism, should I bear a grudge against the European for what their ancestors have done? Your logic evades me by all means you carry on nursing that grudge but the most benevolent loves those who forgive likewise surely you would want to have your sins forgiven right?
Mashallah. May Allah swt give you enough dhiig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts