Southerners know how to party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
kaca wada kaca, kuli wada kaca, kubka iyo naasaha kuli wada ruxa, ruxa wada ruxa

:sheed: this is why i make it mandatory for the halimos im datin with to dance for me naked while i recline on sofa and rate her skills. every xaliimo will gain few points if she knows how to bellydance and twerk walaahi

Its lit "get up, get up all of you, shake the legs and boobs, shake it all".

r0POR4.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ruunte waa wax lugu farxo better them bashaaling in a party than blowing themselves into smithereens. More night clubs & bars should be opened in Mogadishu more girls shaking their naaso means less suicide bombers.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Its lit "get up, get up all of you, shake the legs and boobs, shake it all".

r0POR4.gif
kkkkk def littest somali song cuz its x rated.

but come on its waqooyi song created by cabdi haybe laambad. iirc he used it in a riwaayad at djibouti. he was banned from there afterwards lol. rumors prolly

Bohol

VIP
kkkkk def littest somali song cuz its x rated.

but come on its waqooyi song created by cabdi haybe laambad. iirc he used it in a riwaayad at djibouti. he was banned from there afterwards lol. rumors prolly

Indeed the song was originally created in Djibouti but now the southerners took it Lol.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your a petty sad little fucker.

Get a life instead of screen shotting
My posts Bastard.
Abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay I have so much respect for you at times your words are so profound I muse over them to call it amusing would be an understatement to be frank. Abaayo macaan please enlighten us adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan why do you think there's a link between the Somalis in xamar & the Bantu culture in general :kanyehmm:

Abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay I have so much respect for you at times your words are so profound I muse over them to call it amusing would be an understatement to be frank. Abaayo macaan please enlighten us adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan why do you think there's a link between the Somalis in xamar & the Bantu culture in general :kanyehmm:

Why don't you enlighten me?

I suppose your itching to say
Something.

You amuse yourself daily by
Annoying people and seeking
A reaction.

Your just alil short psychopath.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why don't you enlighten me?

I suppose your itching to say
Something.

You amuse yourself daily by
Annoying people and seeking
A reaction.

Your just alil short psychopath.
Short psychopath? I ain't only short & a psychopath but I am much more than that I have done much more greater achievements and things to be proud about since my long audacious time on this earth naaya so ill have you know that I also have a big boy calool that I have worked hard to maintain I'm skilled in the culinary art plus I have a bidaar that's always been loyal to me that's been with me through thick & thin through the blood sweat & tears:ufdup:

Short psychopath? I am much more than that I have done much more greater achievements and things to be proud about since my long audacious time on this earth naaya so ill have you know that I also have a big boy calool that I have worked hard to maintain I'm skilled in the culinary art plus I have a bidaar that's always been loyal to me that's been with me through thick & thin through the blood sweat & tears:ufdup:

Cool story

IMG_7205.GIF

El padrone

Short psychopath? I ain't only short & a psychopath but I am much more than that I have done much more greater achievements and things to be proud about since my long audacious time on this earth naaya so ill have you know that I also have a big boy calool that I have worked hard to maintain I'm skilled in the culinary art plus I have a bidaar that's always been loyal to me that's been with me through thick & thin through the blood sweat & tears:ufdup:
:kendrickcry: bidaar and calool at what age tho? thats my worst fear sxb. to get em easily and in vain without acomplishing worldy stuff :snoop:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Look at the projecting his homosexual intentions on me!

get some testostrene boost sxb. too much estrogene causes the symptoms you are complaing :nasmad:
I ain't the one with the limp dick and feels he needs to compensate for it by engaging in sadomasochism & other sexual fetishes.

A little word of advice try testing the waters Next time before deciding to dive in at the deep end, on that note Godspeed.

El padrone

I ain't the one with the limp dick and feels he needs to compensate for it by engaging in sadomasochism & other sexual fetishes.

A little word of advice try testing the waters Next time before deciding to dive in at the deep end, on that note Godspeed.
Kkkkk who hurt you today sxb. i was just legit srs with u before u started to go off topic.

like you said what a mans do with his "" shaqadaada maaha. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending