Southern Somalia is Slated to receive major development

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
a 1.64 billion dollar loan has been approved. The money will go to 31 projects in every corner of the nation, however the mammoth share of devolopment will be going to Jubaland, Hirashebelle, Benadir, and Somaliland(not including SSC regions). Whatever Hamza Barre is whispering into the presidents ear is working.

0BA805EF-36AD-4E14-93F0-23249D51D9FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopefully, Sool and Sanaag will eat good too. The FGS should directly fund these two regions with development projects until their future is decided by the people of those regions. I'm not a fan of occupying those in their own home when they don't want you there.

Last edited:
I'm confused whether that entire amount is for Somalia specifically or all the different projects encompassing different countries sharing that amount.

For example the Horn of Africa Gateway Development Project which includes Mudug has a commitment of $750M but most of the plotted points are in Kenya and Ethiopia.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I'm confused whether that entire amount is for Somalia specifically or all the different projects encompassing different countries sharing that amount.

For example the Horn of Africa Gateway Development Project which includes Mudug has a commitment of $750M but most of the plotted points are in Kenya and Ethiopia.

Every single dollar is slated for Somalia.
8A6761B7-9A9E-44E8-82A4-4165210EF326.jpeg

Guul. Hope more roads gets built after AS is defeated. We all need to be economically integrated for maximum development to happen everywhere in the country so if anyone decided to fight they will have to think twice because it will effect everyone. Hopefully the money is shared evenly so every man can develop his lands

Last edited:
Every single dollar is slated for Somalia.View attachment 261803
Click on the projects in Mudug. Some of them like the Africa CDC Regional Investment Financing Project include the whole continent. I highly doubt they would get more than a tiny sliver of the $250M slated for that project. I'll check later fully, but I think the south is not getting as much as you think. A lot of the big projects shown are shared with other nations.

Thalassocracy

Ψ³Ψ¨Ψ­Ψ§Ω† اللهِ ΩˆΨ¨Ψ­Ω…Ψ―ΩΩ‡ Free Palestine
You’ll only get more misery and enslavement from foreign debt

that’s literally was in the playbook of British and French colonization in Egypt Africa and India

WB is a wealth extraction apparatus not a investment from actual businesses

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
A summary of all devolopment projects including this additional 1.64 billion dollar loan.

Benadir - 3 billion

Middle Shabelle - 210 million
Hiraan - 359 million

Bay - 1 billion
Bakool - 144 million
Lower Shabelle - 314 million

Lower Juba - 1 billion
Middle Juba - 7 million
Gedo - 1 billion

Galgaduud - 275 million
Mudug - 3 billion

Nugaal - 571.7 million
Bari - 190 million
Mudug - 3 billion

Sool - 60 million
Sanaag - 105 million

Awdal - 518 million
Waqooyi Galbeed - 1 billion
Togdheer - 400 million

I’d much rather put all that money in Mogadishu. We need to first build one world class city with drainage/swear, 100% electricity, factories, better quality homes, and a good beach front. If that is done the whole of Somalia will naturally follow suit like a domino.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I’d much rather put all that money in Mogadishu. We need to first build one world class city with drainage/swear, 100% electricity, factories, better quality homes, and a good beach front. If that is done the whole of Somalia will naturally follow suit like a domino.
Have some shame, Talking about investing in another man’s city. Sanaag is lush, beautiful, and has untapped mineral and petroleum reserves. Kudos to reer mogadishu for rebuilding their city, but it’s time we devolop ours.

Last edited:
:banderas: Hanoolato President HSM

Galmudug will be getting all the Mudug and Galgaduud Projects, a combined Fund of $3.275 Billion

Hobyo District alone is getting 3Billion dollar funds for their Development Projects.

1679462550518.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts