Southern Life Costs Cigarette

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Askari katirsan Ciidamada Dowladda Soomaaliya ayaa lagu dilay Degmada Baraawe ee Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose.

Askariga ayaa waxaa dilay Askari kale oo isla Ciidamada Dowladda Soomaaliya katirsan, kadib markii uu murun soo kala dhexgalay labada Askari.

Goob jogayaal ka mid ah Dadka Deegaanka, ayaa sheegay in Askariga loo dilay Xabad Sigaar ah,kadib markii uu u diiday Askarigii kale, taas oo sababtay in rasaastii lagu furay uu u geeriyooday.

skarigii dilka ka dambeeyay ayaa la sheegay in goobta ka baxsaday.

Saraakiisha Ciidamada Dowladda ee ka howlgalla Degmada Baraawe wali waxa faah faahin ah kama aysan bixin dilka Askariga loo geystay ee ka dhacay Degmada Baraawe ee Gobolka Shabeellaha Hoose.

Sikastaba ha ahaate Ciidamada Dowladda Soomaaliya ayaa mararka qaar waxa dhexmara iska horimaad khasaaro badan dhaliya, mana jirto ifafaalo cad oo muujineysa sida Ciidamada arimahaasi looga joojin lahaa.

Dadka u dhuun duloola Arrimaha Milatariga, ayaa sheegaya in askari walbo oo qalad galaya xukun lagu riday,isla markaana Ciidamada looga digo iney Rasaas isku widaarsadaan goobo ay dadka shacab ah ku sugan yihiin,taasina ay tahay xalka kaliya ee arrima Ciidamada wax looga qaban karo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mag dhow is famous in the world. It's called compensations, fines, in the western world and is applicable to crimes. It's inherited from penal code system of the past. Somalis also got it, alot of this stuff is inherited with religion run ahanti. But that is what a life can cost in the South, you can be killed over a cigarette, where are the courts for god sakes. I am cigarette addict, I have never even dreamt of killing someone markay sigaar iga maqan tahay, and I am an addict.

Some addicts are better then others morally. We all got our demons and addictions, but I never dreamt of killing someone over such basic thing. It shows you how backwards our nation is, mentally speaking. You can be killed over such pathetic things

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maybe we need to send @Cognitivedissonance to do 'dawah' for the south since he is religiously focused to remind the H2TU, a life and cigarette layskuma qiyaasi karo. But we kept sending religious people in the past to them, it quickly gets forgotten and they return back to the b22n ways. Let cognissive handle it, but ensure the BORDER REMAINS AT GALKAYO. If it doesn't this can cause another civil war inside PL.

Maybe @Cognitivedissonance can return back and realize religion isn't the problem here, it has good values, but b22nimo is hard to extract out of a b22n, illahi ayaa uu qoray inu b22nimadasi weli haysto.

Mag dhow is famous in the world. It's called compensations, fines, in the western world and is applicable to crimes. It's inherited from penal code system of the past. Somalis also got it, alot of this stuff is inherited with religion run ahanti. But that is what a life can cost in the South, you can be killed over a cigarette, where are the courts for god sakes. I am cigarette addict, I have never even dreamt of killing someone markay sigaar iga maqan tahay, and I am an addict.

Some addicts are better then others morally. We all got our demons and addictions, but I never dreamt of killing someone over such basic thing. It shows you how backwards our nation is, mentally speaking. You can be killed over such pathetic things
Niggas die everyday b

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance imagine that was your brother or relative and the people came to your house to let you know he was killed over a damn cigarette. Wa cajib b22n lifestyle, I wouldn't know how to respond because it defies human logic to kill someone for a cigarette that is less then 2 dollar a pack. Infact per cigarette it's like 5 cent or less.

U would wonder Is my brother or relative life worth 5 cent? Shit wallahi. That's why b22n culture had to be removed, aborigines used to do that stuff to each other, where they felt force and violence and cave men living was the only way to live in earth. They believed in jungle law, way jirta jungle law, weli dadyow badan waa ku nool yihin noolashasi.

No Joke I study aborigine, cave man lifestyles, dark ages europe, u shoul study it and start to see correlations in Somalia, it's due to the absense of CILMI, they are usually isolated in the world like aborigines and not connected with the knowledge transfers happening or they lost it thru war and burning libraries and shit and have nowhere to begin civilization. It reminds me of 91 in hamar where they just destroyed or looted everything of importance in our government, all documents, history, wallahi waxba lama cafin, they would've added the quran, but that's memorized thank god.

If the quran was the ruler of the state wallahi way ku dari lahayeen thinkign quran is to blame for bad leader, u know how b22n thinks for god sakes they blame the actual system not the person.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance you know what I tell b22ns and when I say b22n I just mean PRIMITIVE people, since the level of thought in his brain is very minimal, it's all emotional iyo sida naagaha oo kale weeye oo calooshisa iyo emotionkisa keliya dhegaysto. U can see it in how they scream at cafes and stuff, caloosha ayaa dhaqaaqayso that's why lol and the religion told him wa inu edbiya emotionkisa and he won't cuz he doesn't get it sxb deep down. Weli wa jahilki oo muslim noqday.

But u know what I tell them ALLAH LOVES U BUT I THINK YOUR A PRICK AND I WILL ABUSE U AND I WILL CONQUER U AND I WILL DO THE MOST HORRIBLE THINGS TO U AND HE LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS 'WHY' U SAY THAT, I SAY THAT SO U REALIZE EVEN IF I AM BAD DOESN'T MEAN ALLAH IS BAD OR QURAN, DON'T BLAME THEM FOR MY BEHAVIORS, I AM SINNER GOD IS PERFECT. U need to remind them I am human like u, I have goals, emotions, and greed, and power hungry but that's me. But don't hate PL FOR IT OR SOMALIA FOR IT, OR GOOD IDEAS FOR IT EVEN ISLAM, DEAL WITH ME AND EXPOSE ME AND FIGHT ME BACK, LAKIN DONT DESTROY THE STATE OVER IT

Trending

Latest posts