South West State team bus attacked in Mogadishu after the Football match ends.

Me as a lander watching this mess from hargeisa

giphy.gif

subxanallah what is wrong with these chimps first their women are twerking and now they are beating up football players, walahi these people are cut from a different cloth, they are not Somali asal.
@zak1up_1

fkd aside, Mogadishu has 2 responsibilities.

1. As the capital of Somalia
2. As the host of the Somali tournament.

They are supposed to treat these young fellows with the utmost respect, islamically and culturally.

These incidents are appalling and reflect very poorly on Mogadishu, they should take this L and apologise.
The bus SWS team was on is owned by Banaadir team. After losing the match the furious SWS supporters attacked the bus thinking it was Banaadir team. Why on earth should we apologise to the SWS when their own fans attacked them thinking it was our players?
:snoop:
Now maybe you and your fellow Jeberties should apologise for slandering the ppl of Banaadir.

Cali Yare ayaa sheegay in weerarkaasi uu u muuqday mid loola dan lahaa ciyaartoyda Gobolka Banaadir, maadaama ciyaartoyda kooxda Koonfur Galbeed ay saarneyd bas uu leeyahay Maamulka Gobolka Banaadir.

This is the bus they were on.
1609185354-17542783475fea384af1dba-Xamar6.jpg

I see the typical Jeberti calaacal, kkkk it never amazes me how lowly these folks are.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These guys have no mercy wlhi, even when they win they still attack the opposing team :kanyehmm:

God knows what they’d do if they lost that game.

The bus SWS team was on is owned by Banaadir team. After losing the match the furious SWS supporters attacked the bus thinking it was Banaadir team. Why on earth should we apologise to the SWS when their own fans attacked them thinking it was our players?
:snoop:
Now maybe you and your fellow Jeberties should apologise for slandering the ppl of Banaadir.

This is the bus they were on.
1609185354-17542783475fea384af1dba-Xamar6.jpg

I see the typical Jeberti calaacal, kkkk it never amazes me how lowly these folks are.

They have an unhealthy obsession with us, it's embarrassing.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its unfair to blame a whole qabil on the acts of some misguided hooligans.

:silanyosmile:When liverpool fans attacked man citeh bus, no one said that liverpool is a city of mooryans
LIVERPOOL is a city of skinhead moryans. One if not the most racist city in the UK :drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts