South West State sides with Saudi-UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

First Puntland, then Hirshabelle and now SWT. The federal government continues in its failure, even the regional states spit at them. What a joke :bell:

This is why we are a failed state. Somalia needs a Bismarck like approach to counter foreign influences. How is it a government has no control over its lands claims the whole country. every region s itself it out to the highest bidder. They went from Ethiopian to Arab influences. It defies logic that Somalia is still standing today, if it wasn't for the UN we would've been invaded along time ago.

The predicament in Somalia today is greed coupled with an insidious form of tribalism. generals and academics died for this country yet it's still an international embarrassment.All we have proved is that we cant even govern our own people.

We are a colonialists wet dream.
:mjlol:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This is why we are a failed state. Somalia needs a Bismarck like approach to counter foreign influences. How is it a government has no control over its lands claims the whole country. every region s itself it out to the highest bidder. They went from Ethiopian to Arab influences. It defies logic that Somalia is still standing today, if it wasn't for the UN we would've been invaded along time ago.

The predicament in Somalia today is greed coupled with an insidious form of tribalism. generals and academics died for this country yet it's still an international embarrassment.All we have proved is that we cant even govern our own people.

What does the federal government even control? Mogadishu, nothing else. They have no power and the federal states do whatever they damn well please. Federalism was a mistake.

What does the federal government even control? Mogadishu, nothing else. They have no power and the federal states do whatever they damn well please. Federalism was a mistake.
Federalism comes after centralisation not before. Somalia has different countries right now, Somali government controls nothing. Xamar is open season for government officials. The current government doesn't understand that they must play dirty before they can rebuild. This is why I constantly elude to Bismarck , we need a charmer who gets us our weapons.

Furthermore Somalia is currently a puppet state , the only way we can rebuild it is through federal states,
. puntland could be the hope of Somalia if it wasn't for the government slowly rescinding into corruption. Somaliland has built a functioning state, I marvel at how it centralised its government and concentrated power in land locked Hargeisa.The building of its police by my grandfather and others have transformed it into a state which is to be envied in the Koonfur. Sadly, this government is slowly delving into tribalism and it will cause it to be eaten from within.

For Somalia to succeed we need to use shady tactics and force. For this we need a political genius not these fat f*ck politicians who feed on the flesh of Somali mothers.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

The "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome is just too strong.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Federalism comes after centralisation not before. Somalia has different countries right now, Somali government controls nothing. Xamar is open season for government officials. The current government doesn't understand that they must play dirty before they can rebuild. This is why I constantly elude to Bismarck , we need a charmer who gets us our weapons.

Furthermore Somalia is currently a puppet state , the only way we can rebuild it is through federal states,
. puntland could be the hope of Somalia if it wasn't for the government slowly rescinding into corruption. Somaliland has built a functioning state, I marvel at how it centralised its government and concentrated power in land locked Hargeisa.The building of its police by my grandfather and others have transformed it into a state which is to be envied in the Koonfur. Sadly, this government is slowly delving into tribalism and it will cause it to be eaten from within.

For Somalia to succeed we need to use shady tactics and force. For this we need a political genius not these fat f*ck politicians who feed on the flesh of Somali mothers.
that's something one man can't do by himself, he'll need friends and allies to support him in his bid for the coming change. Friends who'll take the fire and whose to watch his back.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
One of the reasons why i dont believe in federalism. And if i had power i would destroy every socalled regional state and sentence their leaders to death.

Guys someday u will see how cancerous this federalism is. The signs are already clear.

Somalis are xoolo. They will regret the day they installed federalism.

Centralism all the way!

Last edited:
CB6F2BA1-A18D-4818-9259-8509F7C86545-849-000000EB991B7794.jpg

:dead::deadosama:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
As usual copying Somaliland as did koonfur, pland, and now southwest state, what ever happened to "We stand with Qatar" :what1:

Common sense. You don't antagonize your biggest livestock market for political correctness.

Placing idealism above pragmatism is a text book definition of naive.

waraabe

Your superior
Common sense. You don't antagonize your biggest livestock market for political correctness.

Placing idealism above pragmatism is a text book definition of naive.

Qatar has no links with Somalia but rapemaajo is supporting them because they funded his selection

Qatar has no links with Somalia but rapemaajo is supporting them because they funded his selection

True true, they Qatar fund Farmajo's campaign for presidency. Reer konfured misinterpret his loyalty with sovereignty.

"Ooh a is a sovereign country n shit" 6 month later half country is in UAE camp. :liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending