South-West State plans to absorb Gedo, Farmajo's plan B

Whewww.

Good luck fighting off Beesha Mininkayga Mininkaaga waaye....
I can't wait to see the South-West cabinet meetings where Gedoans are confused and need translators. :browtf:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
D&M want their 6 gobols and won't stop to get it.
Gedo will first declare being standalone and then watch, they will join SWS and ask for VP.

Under SWS they will lose claims over RX towns in Gedo they've occupied since the Civil War. As much as i dislike the Kenyan Colony, they have Darod protection there - it's a no brainer.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Puntlandi.com fake news :mjkkk: :mjlaugh:

Buale here we come I see the usual langaabs panicking Greater Gedo onwards and upwards. :rejoice:

TekNiKo

VIP
Your source is a Puntland source, but if it is true, Farmaajo is playing chess by dismantling Madoobe under his nose. Hail Farmaajo, he is more HAG than HAG :wow:
Its fake dude, shes just panicking since Gedo officially became independent and is now planning expansion.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Gedo is no longer part of Jubbaland so it's only natural they get absorbed by a larger state.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Seriously though, it's a security threat for non-D&M Southerners not to speak Af-maay, they can gossip and plot right next to you. Abdulahi Yusuf AUN spoke it.

Most generally do though, I doubt they will have any issues in terms of cm issues.

Your source is a Puntland source, but if it is true, Farmaajo is playing chess by dismantling Madoobe under his nose. Hail Farmaajo, he is more HAG than HAG :wow:

He is very HAG, that's why he was selected. That's why HAG loves MX Prime Minsters and now, Presidents. Congrats on enslaving them after humiliating their Daddy Siad Barre.

TekNiKo

VIP
Why are Mxs in Gedo refusing Mxs in kismayo then?
Because Mucalimu is our President we will never recognise a foreigner from Qabridahare to rule us. Those MXs in Kismayo are the bottomfeeders like Sayid aaden who simply looking for the next payout.

Gedo will soon host all stakeholders of Jubbaland in Garbaharey. I don't know where South West comes into the picture. Just because Gedo rejects Madoobe admin does not mean it rejects Jubbaland. Infact the new Jubbaland will have it's birth in Gedo. :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts