South-West State: Anti-Ethiopia Protects in Baydhabo

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Raxanweyn men have enormous xiniinyo. They told their women stay home while we do the fighting. Compare that to a certain unmentionable clan who use their elders and women to fight.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Raxanweyn men have enormous xiniinyo. They told their women stay home while we do the fighting. Compare that to a certain unmentionable clan who use their elders and women to fight.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
There are clearly women out there and every clan does that corny shit (it's the saddest when its grandma aged women). They borrow their husbands/brothers/cousins Ak or machine gun then film themselves talking about "anagaa ku filan" shouting other cringe shit then take it off to slave away at home when the camera stops 4 mins later:rolleyes::snoop:. The men encourage it because they think it's funny and the poor women struggling to carry the weapons think they're intimidating the rivals.

I wish Somali men had xiiniyo but they're all punks.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I'm glad reer Baydhabo are finally waking up and challenging their oppressors, inshallah they succeed.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
For a group as peaceful as rahanweyn to come out of their houses and protest the Ethiopians must be doing some horrific stuff down there. Inshallah they get their justice and kick those xabash out of their land

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
For a group as peaceful as rahanweyn to come out of their houses and protest the Ethiopians must be doing some horrific stuff down there. Inshallah they get their justice and kick those xabash out of their land
D&M are the biggest mooriyaan in Somalia.

I agree though when Somalis stand up to Ethiopians its usually under extraordinary circumstances.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
There are clearly women out there and every clan does that corny shit (it's the saddest when its grandma aged women). They borrow their husbands/brothers/cousins Ak or machine gun then film themselves talking about "anagaa ku filan" shouting other cringe shit then take it off to slave away at home when the camera stops 4 mins later:rolleyes::snoop:. The men encourage it because they think it's funny and the poor women struggling to carry the weapons think they're intimidating the rivals.

I wish Somali men had xiiniyo but they're all punks.

Me too, if our ancestors were alive, I doubt it would have took so many years for them to get rid of few thousand madows and their masters.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Peaceful lol. They were the foot soldiers for the main tribes in the civil wars. They were brutal