South West PPL Deported By SNM Return To Las Anod

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mash'Allah, he said, that since he doesn't have money or assets in the city, he organised other young people and uses his xoog to contribute by painting the Khaatumo flag around town.

Somalis should emulate Bantu men, waa niman rag ah. They're not going to sit around in coffee shops arguing 24/7.

:stressed:

Me n u think alike, i was telling my mother on the phone the other day, the ppl somali hate are the hardest workers like bantu, tumaal, etc. I said it's a culture that hates productivity. It was the black-smith metal guys of europe who revolutionized their countries, their tumaals.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis should emulate Bantu men, waa niman rag ah. They're not going to sit around in coffee shops arguing 24/7.

Did I tell u the story that broke my father when he was in garowe? he was in a hotel and this Bantu guy was doing renovation work, he spoke to my dad in kaftan way so my dad asked when he came to PL. He said he came in 2001 with nothing but dacas on his feet, today he owns 200k in cash plus homes and is teaching his kids the 'trade', he then said the same ppl who r i see around are still sitting in cafes waiting for diaspora 100 dollar. It broke my dad

Did I tell u the story that broke my father when he was in garowe? he was in a hotel and this Bantu guy was doing renovation work, he spoke to my dad in kaftan way so my dad asked when he came to PL. He said he came in 2001 with nothing but dacas on his feet, today he owns 200k in cash plus homes and is teaching his kids the 'trade', he then said the same ppl who r i see around are still sitting in cafes waiting for diaspora 100 dollar

Yep, Bantus are superior to Somalis in many ways. I don't care what anyone says.
They are closer to Islamic dhaqan than us and they have more self-pride. These men who sit in coffee shops waiting for diaspora dollars are feminine creatures. What makes it worse, is that often these diaspora dollars are sent by women, who probably get it from their husbands, SMH.

I can understand needing support, but being wholly reliant on remittance? Yaahuu.

Did I tell u the story that broke my father when he was in garowe? he was in a hotel and this Bantu guy was doing renovation work, he spoke to my dad in kaftan way so my dad asked when he came to PL. He said he came in 2001 with nothing but dacas on his feet, today he owns 200k in cash plus homes and is teaching his kids the 'trade', he then said the same ppl who r i see around are still sitting in cafes waiting for diaspora 100 dollar. It broke my dad
this is correct ditoore. most hardworking people in somalia are bantus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Damn shame what they did to those people in SWS, they also did similar thing 2015 rejecting Somalis fleeing Yemen war. Never will place discriminating against others Somalis succeed. This applies to rest of us as well can’t be hypocritical and prevent people from moving where they want all cities need to improve on biases and racism we have for other clans.

World

VIP
All Isaaq homes should be taken from them and given to the southerners who were illegally deported by the SNM regime

Damn shame what they did to those people in SWS, they also did similar thing 2015 rejecting Somalis fleeing Yemen war. Never will place discriminating against others Somalis succeed. This applies to rest of us as well can’t be hypocritical and prevent people from moving where they want all cities need to improve on biases and racism we have for other clans.

This was sad and disguising, Poor Somali people who were fleeing horrible bombing in Yemen by KSA and UAE. instead of being offered refuge they were turned away.

Mash'Allah, he said, that since he doesn't have money or assets in the city, he organised other young people and uses his xoog to contribute by painting the Khaatumo flag around town.

Somalis should emulate Bantu men, waa niman rag ah. They're not going to sit around in coffee shops arguing 24/7πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tell me witch Bantu nations are a developed country?

Somalis should emulate Bantu men, waa niman rag ah. They're not going to sit around in coffee shops arguing 24/7πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tell me witch Bantu nations are a developed country?

Bantu Nations are suffering from corruption, not a lack of working people. I've seen Bantu people get up at dawn and walk to work for hours and then earn very little. But they don't sit around begging nor do they sit around in coffee shops gossiping. Because guess what? They don't have a culture where people support able-bodied people like Somalis do.

I hope Allah frees them from corrupt leaders, because they deserve a decent it.

Can we please recognise where people are better than us and then emulate them??!

Bantu Nations are suffering from corruption, not a lack of working people. I've seen Bantu people get up at dawn and walk to work for hours and then earn very little. But they don't sit around begging nor do they sit around in coffee shops gossiping. Because guess what? They don't have a culture where people support able-bodied people like Somalis do.

Can we please recognise where people are better than us and then emulate them??!
When you are a minority and have no one to rely on, you become a dependent on yourself. Somalis gotta learn that your linage doesn’t mean shit unless there is material behind it. The past won’t save you

When you are a minority and have no one to rely on, you become a dependent on yourself. Somalis gotta learn that your linage doesn’t mean shit unless there is material behind it. The past won’t save you

It's worse in different clans, from what I have seen and heard, Daaroods are the most kibir filled and most averse to working. That's why you will find Isaaq waiters in Puntland but not the other way round. Hawiye also grind hard because supposedly, they don't have a culture where they live on top of each other with a hand out.

I do think things are improving, I heard a lot of young men in Puntland drive Bajaaj even when they have degrees, but we need to see them grinding like the Bantus, trying to pick up side-hustles. One of my major concerns is that Oromos are everywhere and that's a major demographic and security threat if unchecked. At least Bantus are Somali Nationals, these other people are not. And we certainly can never allow Hindi to enter our country, they will turn it into another Kenya and South Africa.

Bantu Nations are suffering from corruption, not a lack of working people🀣🀣🀣🀣

Wallahi stop it,βœ‹πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β˜ β˜ 

You are hilarious 🀣

a Congolese joke: It is said that since its independence from Belgium Congo has had six constitutions. But they all have one thing in common β€” Article 15. And it reads DΓ©brouillez-vous (Fend for yourself). πŸ˜‚

Trending

Latest posts