South Sudanese terrorise Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at them
:farmajoyaab:
Who the f*ck doesnt at least have a shower before they go on an interview.Look at the white nationalists, they are healthy and dressed well.
:ileycry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are they not deported????? I thought Australia was a racist republican country?

I doubt that they commit as much crimes as the media makes it seem tbh remember how they used to make it seem like Somalis commited 99% of the crime in Canada and Australia. It seems like the blame gets shifted on every new immigrant group, before it was the Lebanese

Kratos

Sonder
How do whites confuse South Sudanese who commit these crimes for Somalis :what1:
Because they don't even know what Somalis look like. We're relatively unknown here by white people apart from a few dodgy Suburbs in the main cities where we heavily populate. They assume we look like Sudos because we're African. I made sure I taught all my cadaan friends about the differences between Africans though. Now all of them can tell us apart. Sometimes I test them. I point to a random black guy and ask them what type of African is he?

Apollo

VIP
Because they don't even know what Somalis look like. We're relatively unknown here by white people apart from a few dodgy Suburbs in the main cities where we heavily populate. They assume we look like Sudos because we're African. I made sure I taught all my cadaan friends about the differences between Africans though. Now all of them can tell us apart. Sometimes I test them. I point to a random black guy and ask them what type of African is he?

The South Sudanese are one of the easiest Africans to tell the country just by how they look. They don't really look like other Africans to the trained eye.

Kratos

Sonder
The South Sudanese are one of the easiest Africans to tell the country just by how they look. They don't really look like other Africans to the trained eye.
It depends. I know quite a few Ugandans and some of them look indistinguishable from the South Sudanese. I assume they're Nilotic as well.

Keeysan

The humble one
Luos left S. Sudan only about 300 years ago. The northern Ugandans have kept the original look and mix with them regularly

Last edited:

World

VIP
No matter what country or continent, Africans constantly turn to crime. It’s clear that Africans are genetically disposed to breaking the law and violence.

Keeysan

The humble one
@World Now when did this become a norm. On the part of those S. Sudanese it’s to do with the violence they fled from. I studied with a sudani kid once, very peaceful humble guy but he had days when he’d abruptly lash out. Clearly mental health issues at hand

Status
Not open for further replies.