South Sudanese dunking, why don’t Somalis have hops like this?

World

VIP

So are you telling me that these skinny ass niggas have hops like this but Somalis don’t ? Aren’t we supposed to have 50 % of their genes? They just gave us big foreheads and caato bodies but forget to give us these hops.

Tukraq

VIP
Abdi’s knee was on the guys shoulder and the guy jumped up giving him a boost
:mjlol: is that what your coming with, poor excuse if he was already as high as his shoulders, he basically got posterized that docent give you a boost

Two Aussie south Sudanese Dinkas are currently at the NBA. Deng Adel with Cleveland and Thon Maker with the Pistons. Now, their numbers who are playing Australian Football League have increased. Also, their numbers who play in the Australian soccer major league have increased. Some play for the National team. We are like the Pakistanis and the Indians who lived in England for a century and yet, didn’t make to the epl. At least, the pakis and Indians play cricket for England. We will do very well in a ball game where we can argue 40 minutes and play 20 minutes. Let’s invent that kind of a game.

World

VIP
Two Aussie south Sudanese Dinkas are currently at the NBA. Deng Adel with Cleveland and Thon Maker with the Pistons. Now, their numbers who are playing Australian Football League have increased. Also, their numbers who play in the Australian soccer major league have increased. Some play for the National team. We are like the Pakistanis and the Indians who lived in England for a century and yet, didn’t make to the epl. At least, the pakis and Indians play cricket for England. We will do very well in a ball game where we can argue 40 minutes and play 20 minutes. Let’s invent that kind of a game.
What do you mean by football? Like American football? Or soccer? I don’t think they can play American football, they are too skinny. Even in the nba, they are very skinny.

B891F774-5527-4496-A1EC-34A9A6439048.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Dunks are very cool but they don't determine how good you are in basketball, it's all about the fundamentals and the process of repetition.

I think I can answer ur question tho,

Somali parents don't necessarily see sports as a career while ajnabis parents start their kids out very young in sports. Almost all NBA players with the exception of African players discovered in their teens, all started off in kids leagues and balled every single day until it was second nature to them. They got trained by the best coaches, played for the best schools and competed against formidable talent.

Even with that said, there are thousands of young men who went through the same grueling process and don't make it beyond college in the pro league, many go off to g league ($80K) a year or overseas like Europe and china where they make a little more.

It's definitely a lifestyle and very rare just to pick it up one day and dominate in no time (although it happened i.e joel embiid/gianis adetokounpo :)

What do you mean by football? Like American football? Or soccer? I don’t think they can play American football, they are too skinny. Even in the nba, they are very skinny.

View attachment 77687

@World

These Dinka guys are toned and they play Australian Football (not soccer) at the highest level.

Even their women are playing for top teams.

upload_2019-8-27_17-47-3.jpegupload_2019-8-27_17-47-18.jpeg

Those two (below) play for the Socceroos (Australia''s football/soccer national team)

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-27_17-39-5.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-27_17-39-5.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 77

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Many Somalis have inherited the great genes of their Nilote ancestry in jumping wa lakin Somali culture is very pessimistic. They don't encourage each other and drag each other down. Also parents don't motivate.

Trending

Latest posts