South Sudan is rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

South Sudan is doing way better than the failing Somalia.

:ohdamn:

Dinkas > Cushites

:ohlord:

To be honest Ghana people are a beautiful afro Bantus. Their skins glows. Their men are smooth like butter. Their women pretty, even with a big nose on the face. They have the beauty Jiini without elongated sharp features.
ohlord.png

Its that oil money, once Somalia digs we will sky rocket as well
They have a lot of oil though, they would be a lot more rich had it not been for meddling countries. The same could happen to Somalia

A lot of African countries that have oil or other resources end up being just rich for an African country, when the amount of resources should be enough to catapult them into becoming a developed nation

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They have a lot of oil though, they would be a lot more rich had it not been for meddling countries. The same could happen to Somalia

Thats fine, just make enough to build infrastructure and offer a few social services.

That would be better than what we have now

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
OiZu6RL.jpg

@kickz this is the sad situation in South Sudan, I only made this thread to highlight how bad the continent is in general.

Well atleast that doqon is kissing his feet, than the other way around:farmajoyaab:

But yeah, South Sudan are gaalo, Sudan is where the Muslims are

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

A lot of African countries that have oil or other resources end up being just rich for an African country, when the amount of resources should be enough to catapult them into becoming a developed nation
The resource curse. If proper institutions are not setup to prosecute the corrupt, track the money and spend it properly, then it will just enrich those who have power. With the amount of oil Somalia is said to have, rapid investment in education, health, nutrition, infrastructure, will net you the same level of development as Singapore or South Korea. 30 years of good governance is all it takes.

Tukraq

VIP

South Sudan is doing way better than the failing Somalia.

:ohdamn:

Dinkas > Cushites

:ohlord:
That seems like low growth to me:farmajoyaab: only 8 percent, I expect African nations to have higher growth rates because of how low they were starting and the major room for them to grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending