South sudan documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt sorry for them up until 8:58. Ah!! Madows and their grand delusions. Their gdp is lower than ours, they are still fighting each other while we are at peace alhamdullilah! and their northern neighbours are now following in their foot steps.
:farmajoyaab:

Apollo

VIP
South Sudan has better land and more natural resources than Somalia. Their future is much brighter than ours, in case you start looking down on them.

Apollo

VIP
No way is that true S.Sudan is literally the worst country on Earth.

One of the lowest population density in Africa.
Super green land.
Massive rivers like the Nile (damming potential for free energy).
Proven oil reserves.
Has good major allies like Uganda and Kenya.
Much opportunity.

Somalia is in a worse situation.

Super green land.
Proven oil reserves.
Much opportunity.

Yes but currently they are in a bad position and did you even hear the lady. She was looking down on us and yet she is in the same position with a ruthless dictator ruining her country. Africans get violent when they want to cling to power and they are not far from another civil war. As for resources i wouldn't necessarily say that they are guaranteed success because they have more natural minerals. Look at japan with no resources and how well they did for themselves.

Lots of ppl on this forum are pessimistic. In fact most somalis are weak minded and don't have hope for their own country. As if no nation ever went through what we are going through. The woman insults us and you are hell bent on defending her and praising her country that is not doing any better than ours, whilst pushing your negative viewpoints about them having more chances to succeed than us.

Apollo

VIP
Lots of ppl on this forum are pessimistic. In fact most somalis are weak minded and don't have hope for their own country. As if no nation ever went through what we are going through. The woman insults us and you are hell bent on defending her and praising her country that is not doing any better than ours, whilst pushing your negative viewpoints about them having more chances to succeed than us.

Only the Rohingya of Myanmar are in a worse situation than Somalis.

Congo is much better.

Syria, temporarily worse, but better future.

Afghanistan, hmm, you might have a case. Also, Niger is arguably worse.
Hmm interesting. So what do you think is holding Somalia back right now. Resources, poor leadership, Al shabaab or all the previously stated things. Because you seem to be adament that things won't get better.

Apollo

VIP
Hmm interesting. So what do you think is holding Somalia back right now. Resources, poor leadership, Al shabaab or all the previously stated things. Because you seem to be adament that things won't get better.

We come from the world's shittiest country.

latest

We come from the world's shittiest country.

latest

Meme-We-all-know-that-feel-bro...-Picture.jpg
I pray for the land every day. It's not the land but the ppl that are the problem. It's like being a beautiful woman and your husband never sleeps with you. Sometimes I wonder what our land would look like developed if all the useless Somalis died out besides the bright ones.

:kendrickcry:

I pray for the land every day. It's not the land but the ppl that are the problem. It's like being a beautiful woman and your husband never sleeps with you. Sometimes I wonder what our land would look like developed if all the useless Somalis died out besides the bright ones.

:kendrickcry:
Don't listen to him he's a self hater Somalia use to be most developed area in Africa this self hater just wants to make us all feel bad about our self's. Somalia is rich in farmland, fisheries, livestock and minerals

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Super green land.
Massive rivers like the Nile (damming potential for free energy).
Proven oil reserves.
Much opportunity.

I wouldn't look away at Somalia's mineral.

• 3rd largest oil and gas reserves in the world
  • 1/4 of world's uranium.
  • Most gypsum in the world.
  • Large reserves of iron ore
  • Large reserves of tin
  • Large reserves of gold
  • Large reserves of silver
  • large reserves of diamonds.
  • Large reserves of bauxite
  • Large reserves of limestone
  • Large reserves of quartz
  • Large reserves of silica sand
  • Large reserves of tantalum
  • Large reserves of kaolin
  • Large reserves of feldspar
  • Large reserves of copper
  • Large reserves of salt
  • And large reserves of other variety minerals.
  • Large population of livestock animals. If we invest in milk, honey and egg production. It would really help.
  • Our sea resources like fishery? Let me not go there lol.
  • With the amount of fertile land we have. If cultivated, it could potentially feed 75 million people.
Somalia is a goldmine. It's in a much better position than South Sudan. The problem is the people living there, not the land.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I wouldn't look away at Somalia's mineral.

• 3rd largest oil and gas reserves in the world
  • 1/4 of world's uranium.
  • Most gypsum in the world.
  • Large reserves of iron ore
  • Large reserves of tin
  • Large reserves of gold
  • Large reserves of silver
  • large reserves of diamonds.
  • Large reserves of bauxite
  • Large reserves of limestone
  • Large reserves of quartz
  • Large reserves of silica sand
  • Large reserves of tantalum
  • Large reserves of kaolin
  • Large reserves of feldspar
  • Large reserves of copper
  • Large reserves of salt
  • And large reserves of other variety minerals.
  • Large population of livestock animals. If we invest in milk and egg products. It would really help.
  • Our sea resources like fishery? Let me not go there lol.
  • With the amount of fertile land we have. If cultivated, it could potentially feed 75 million people.
Somalia is a goldmine. It's in a better position than South Sudan. The problem is the people living there, not the land.
I don’t know if anyone has said this to you yet

U could be a Somali studies teacher. It could be a good part time gig for you.
You know a lot.

South Sudan has better land and more natural resources than Somalia. Their future is much brighter than ours, in case you start looking down on them.
Natural resources are bad news for low IQ people. Congo should be a good example of this. Not to sound like an asshole, but the south-Sudanese will realistically never use their resources to a great potential.

Many presupposed things are taken into account when we are talking about their potential. They have a long road ahead.

Poor countries should build their countries as if they don't have any natural recourses until all institutions are established, infrastructure is built, and the masses are educated. Only then can they start talking of extracting valuables.

Natural recourses are just a +, and should only help facilitate the process you've already laid out and moved towards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending