South Korea is doomed

I made a thread about their last election. The president they electeds platform ran on being anti women, anti gay, and anti equality. He also says the work week should be 120 hours and there should be no minimum wage. Bro is crazy :mjlol:

And then they wonder why women don’t want children. In a expensive society that doesn’t have adequate maternity laws and expensive childcare, how could they possibly expect to raise their population levels?

And then they wonder why women don’t want children. In a expensive society that doesn’t have adequate maternity laws and expensive childcare, how could they possibly expect to raise their population levels?
On top of that they’re not even trying to combat the population decline with immigration. The western world already knows this, however Korea has no immigration protection laws. If a Korean man beats you up you can’t do nothing. They took shaqo as their ilahi and will work themselves to extinction.

On top of that they’re not even trying to combat the population decline with immigration. The western world already knows this, however Korea has no immigration protection laws. If a Korean man beats you up you can’t do nothing. They took shaqo as their ilahi and will work themselves to extinction.
I’m sure the elites are worried about population decline but their obsession with overworking people, racism and misogyny will be their downfall. It’s crazy that the solution is right their in front of them, but they refuse to see it.

Muslims are heading down the same path. It's not 0.8 but many muslim countries are below replacement rate (2.1): Turkey, Tunisia, Libya, Lebanon, Iran, Azerbaijan, Malaysia, Maldives.

Global Depopulation Agenda:

Civilized World:

Feminism
Abortion
Transsexuality
Homosexuality
Viruses

Developing World:

Famine
War
Viruses

All going according to plan I guess.