South-Central Won the Civil War & has a trophy.

HAG has prepared itself very well.

1. They have agreed to federalism and will try to have the most states, including Mogadishu.
2. The "SNA" is them, they have the most weapons, training and funding, thanks to their nigis Farmaajo.
3. They dominate Mogadishu and if they manage to kick out AMISOM, their SNA boys can keep the peace.
4. No matter what system we revert to, they have enough assets under control to dominate the land.

Essentially, they are prepared and united, whether we unite under federalism or get forced back into centralism.

The truth is that Hawiye won and they have managed to subjugate and wear Siyad Barre's clan like a Nigis.

They know that the Nigis group is happy to carry out any actions to sabotage Daarood, just like how Farmaajo is trying to destroy Puntland & Jubbaland.

HAG has prepared itself very well.

1. They have agreed to federalism and will try to have the most states, including Mogadishu.
2. The "SNA" is them, they have the most weapons, training and funding, thanks to their nigis Farmaajo.
3. They dominate Mogadishu and if they manage to kick out AMISOM, their SNA boys can keep the peace.
4. No matter what system we revert to, they have enough assets under control to dominate the land.

Essentially, they are prepared and united, whether we unite under federalism or get forced back into centralism.

The truth is that Hawiye won and they have managed to subjugate and wear Siyad Barre's clan like a Nigis.

They know that the Nigis group is happy to carry out any actions to sabotage Daarood, just like how Farmaajo is trying to destroy Puntland & Jubbaland.

You just unveiled my reasons for supporting Federalism, the Langaab N&N serves Hawiyes agenda wther they revert back to centralism of just stay federalism, with both system i can sleep well at nights knowing that from Galkacyo's Galmudug to Baraawe's KG state its under HAG's grip and no Bo0n or any darood lives in between.

The truths is how you said it, in both Systems we HAG won, but do you know who truly loses in Federalism its those stateless langaabs but in centralism the langaabs can at least live with others in an equal playing field.

You just unveiled my reasons for supporting Federalism, the Langaab N&N serves Hawiyes agenda wther they revert back to centralism of just stay federalism, with both system i can sleep well at nights knowing that from Galkacyo's Galmudug to Baraawe's KG state its under HAG's grip and no Bo0n or any darood lives in between.

The truths is how you said it, in both Systems we HAG won, but do you know who truly loses in Federalism its those stateless langaabs but in centralism the langaabs can at least live with others in an equal playing field.

Absolutely!

However, to truly win, Hawiye needs to unite and elect a normal leader who will kick out AMISOM and secure Hawiye lands.

Daarood will struggle more because we have a nigis clan in our midst who gets elected because 4.5 & they're technically "Daarood" but they do nothing to help Daarood.

This is HAG's way of saying, hey Daarood,we will give you the PM or the Presidency but only our Nigis people.

This is evident by Farmaajo vs Khayre.

One man arms and funds Hawiye to dominate the SNA, tries to unite his people and reconcile them.
Meanwhile Nigis Hawiye is trying to destroy PL & JL.

Walahi Hawiye turub bartay oo naga badiyay.

Hambalyo

mental illness is a serious problem within somalis, here we have a person talking to themselves with different nicks

:ulyin:

Macalin M

Out here
Haye bal ii sheeg sxb, what makes me non-HG, is it the way i defend HAG's interest or how hard i karbaash the N&N who are anti-Hiraab, so tell me again what makes me an non-HG????
I’m watching you from now on kkkkkk
upload_2019-10-1_20-7-48.png

Trending

Latest posts