South Asian Ancestry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did 23andme test which came out as 100% Somali. :salute::salute:

I then uploaded the result to wegene only to find this.

:susp::susp::susp::susp:

Tell me this is an outlier please.

Last edited by a moderator:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
It’s a mistake.

The swab you used was probably manufactured in south Asian and so one of them factory workers probably left a tiny bit of DNA.

No Somali has timo jileec blood, ufff

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Are you a Somalilander?

I have seen some Somalilanders on 23andMe with 1.5 to 4% South Asian. Some of them absorbed South Asian traders around Zeila.

Some do. Some Somalilanders with roots from Zeila and Southerners mixed with Benadiris.

Maybe benadiris but not people from saylac

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Most of the foreign traders that visited Somalia were Pakistanis and Northwest Indians.. not Arabs. This is why Benadiris have more South Asian ancestry than Arab.

Okay I agree reer xamar cadcads maybe do but no other Somali have timo jileec blood.

Are you a Somalilander?

I have seen some Somalilanders on 23andMe with 1.5 to 4% South Asian. Some of them absorbed South Asian traders around Zeila.

Some do. Some Somalilanders with roots from Zeila and Southerners mixed with Benadiris.

Yes, Somaliland.

But this doesn't come up on 23andme.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
You were better off not to report this to us. Now we have no choice but to deport you from the community, anything less than 99percentage is unacceptable sorry:gaasdrink::4uzpnkt:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Not all Somalis, outliers that is. Look up the dictionary definition of outlier.

Okay just because Somalis have a linguistic similarity doesn’t mean we have some people who have a south Asian blood.

Using your logic, some Somalis also have Greek blood since we use some English words with Greek origin.

Apollo

VIP
It’s a mistake.

The swab you used was probably manufactured in south Asian and so one of them factory workers probably left a tiny bit of DNA.

This shows how little you know.

You cannot get tiny bits of DNA results of another person. Completely retarded thing to say. The results are 100% from one person as they are extracted from one cell.

Fake expert.

GedMatch is even noisier. Best results are obtained in original admixture runs, but most genome projects don't do those anymore.

I deleted my genome from GedMatch when that FBI thing happened. The US government is on there. Don't trust it anymore.

I plan to delete it as well.

But i noticed we gene i doesn't have the option to delete information so the Chinese government are gonna have my DNA data.

:farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Makes sense Somalis made it to Malacca Malaysia in the 15th century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts