South Africans are soo langaab 💀

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
Wtf did I just watch
Season 6 GIF by Paramount+

If we had same prime farming land , weather , and resources I’m not sure we would fare better than Zulu kingdom. Cadaan people evil geniuses even turned South Africa into nuclear power then dissembled all weapons when blacks got power and rights. Forget africa they dominated and humiliated powers like Japan China and India almost made native Americans extinct. Cadaan people need to be put behind wall like yajuj and majuj

If we had same prime farming land , weather , and resources I’m not sure we would fare better than Zulu kingdom. Cadaan people evil geniuses even turned South Africa into nuclear power then dissembled all weapons when blacks got power and rights. Forget africa they dominated and humiliated powers like Japan China and India almost made native Americans extinct. Cadaan people need to be put behind wall like yajuj and majuj

Then you read how primitive/barbaric medieval europe was and question yourself.

The man is clearly lost figuratively and literally or he is blind if so tell him he is in sub saharan africa where darkest people live

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
These South Africans got humiliated these past centuries by Portuguese and then Europeans. They were simple Hunter gatherers who had no care in the world before white people ruled them. Miskeen. They ruled over them and afterwards made them a nuclear power but when white people got dethroned by the natives they disabled the nukes. Now the natives are still getting bullied in their land. Rather than take their anger on other Africans they should start taking care of their problems in their nation.

To be fair I have absolutely no remorse or sympathy for black South Africans them low iq niggas have no problem killing and burning alive innocent somalis, Ethiopians and Nigerians out of jealousy and xenophobia but cry crocodile tears when a white man is racist to them in their own land.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Average white man W
You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

In all honesty, even if they dispossessed all the SA whites of all their properties etc, they won’t likely do any progress, they’re more likely to regress. The entire west would place sanctions on SA and make it sure it fails. And they lack the skills to the run the economy

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
And these people still have chat for other africans at least we aren’t being treated like second class citizens in our own country.

Trending