South African Xenophobes issue another vacate order to foreigners

D27bnenUwAEE7C7.jpg:large

Spread this to anyone you know living in South Africa. These people are so bloodthirsty.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's sad seeing a somali justifying the daily abuse somalis get over there by saying "is false news" regardless what does it matter if it was a somali or not this happen to our men on a daily basis and his most concern is that is a false narrative.

It's sad seeing a somali justifying the daily abuse somalis get over there by saying "is false news" regardless what does it matter if it was a somali or not this happen to our men on a daily basis and his most concern is that is a false narrative.
It is fake news though, I made a thread on it and the video isn’t a Somali. You can’t just spread fake videos like that it derives from the cause

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It is fake news though, I made a thread on it and the video isn’t a Somali. You can’t just spread fake videos like that it derives from the cause

I understand where your coming from but I still think there wasn't a need and I didn't like his wording tbh we should still spread awareness that this video happens to somali everyday in SA

I understand where your coming from but I still think there wasn't a need and I didn't like his wording tbh we should still spread awareness that this video happens to somali everyday in SA
Yes but spreading fake images has a negative impact. Look at the slavery in Libya. It is happening but so much fake images are being spread on twitter/facebook that people are beginning to doubt it.

Those terrible crimes happen in the shanty towns and though, these Somali business owners (investors) and their families mainly live in the major cities with lower violence rates than the shanty towns, they send young newly arrived Somali men to these dangerous shanty towns to run these shops. Normal and educated South Africans don't do business in these shanty towns, therefore, if you want to be alive, get out of these shanty towns, it doesn't require to be an Einstein that these places are very dangerous. Most South Africans are decent and honourable people and the South African government welcomes Somalis asylum seekers warmly and issues them residence permits. We should see the bigger picture and applaud the South Africans for hosting Somalis and coming to their aid when acts of violence are committed against them. Let's not brush all South Africans as evil and make things worse for them. Caqliga ha shaqeeyo.

From Mogadishu to Mayfair: Somali diaspora finds home in Johannesburg

During apartheid, Somalia took in South Africans fleeing from an oppressive government. In recent times, South Africa has had to pay back the favour, taking in Somali refugees running from a civil war. In Johannesburg, particularly, Somalis have found a home in a bustling neighbourhood where their entrepreneurial spirit can thrive: Mayfair.

http://www.mediaclubsouthafrica.com...ir-somali-diaspora-finds-home-in-johannesburg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
Savage South Africans I hope my Mufti Menk Ismael is Okey. I believe he lives in Capetown.

Animals! The white south Africans did a bad job infecting them with AIDS. They didn't die all.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
Savage South Africans I hope my Mufti Menk Ismael is Okey. I believe he lives in Capetown.

Animals! The white south Africans did a bad job infecting them with AIDS. They didn't die all.

@Basra

If Menk is your mufti, did you miss his lecture about racism? I found you one. Either follow him and repent or find a racist mufti. If you choose the latter, you will find a good racist Somali mufti.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

If Menk is your mufti, did you miss his lecture about racism? I found you one. Either follow him and repent or find a racist mufti. If you choose the latter, you will find a good racist Somali mufti.

U r right Aussie. I am only Human. I am emotional. I should follow my Mufti. Thank you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh by the way Aussie, I can never follow a "Somali" Mufti. Walaahi they irritate me.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Lol foreigners are not even 1% of the population but they are thriving. I bet they will continue to bow down to whites and indians though.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Daily abuse ? where did you get that. South Africa is plagued by crime and it affects everyone who lives here. No one is targeting Somalis but criminal just like they are targeting cadaan, indians and madow. The difference is that the Somali went and opened a business where the criminal live, its like opening a butchery in the lion's den.

There are a lot of fake news going around on twitter don't believe what you read and see on twitter.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Those terrible crimes happen in the shanty towns and though, these Somali business owners (investors) and their families mainly live in the major cities with lower violence rates than the shanty towns, they send young newly arrived Somali men to these dangerous shanty towns to run these shops. Normal and educated South Africans don't do business in these shanty towns, therefore, if you want to be alive, get out of these shanty towns, it doesn't require to be an Einstein that these places are very dangerous. Most South Africans are decent and honourable people and the South African government welcomes Somalis asylum seekers warmly and issues them residence permits. We should see the bigger picture and applaud the South Africans for hosting Somalis and coming to their aid when acts of violence are committed against them. Let's not brush all South Africans as evil and make things worse for them. Caqliga ha shaqeeyo.

From Mogadishu to Mayfair: Somali diaspora finds home in Johannesburg

During apartheid, Somalia took in South Africans fleeing from an oppressive government. In recent times, South Africa has had to pay back the favour, taking in Somali refugees running from a civil war. In Johannesburg, particularly, Somalis have found a home in a bustling neighbourhood where their entrepreneurial spirit can thrive: Mayfair.

http://www.mediaclubsouthafrica.com...ir-somali-diaspora-finds-home-in-johannesburg
Where are the police or the army? Why aren’t they doing anything to reduce crimes in those areas or stop them from killing people?

Where are the police or the army? Why aren’t they doing anything to reduce crimes in those areas or stop them from killing people?

@Regg

They are in Somalia as peacekeepers.

Jokes aside, the courts take action against those found to have committed heinous crimes against foreign traders (African migrants) in the shantytowns. Do you want the military and police to be stationed in every little shop in the shantytowns? They should get out of these places and do business in the major cities. Mogadishu is safer.

Trending