South African Racial Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting video on the growing racial divide & violence in South Africa that's causing Afrikaners to create their own ethnic/racial towns, such as Orania which is steadily growing:

I can definitely see civil war along racial lines happening in that declining country in the future.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
3C23CC09-2C20-4DFB-BE2D-21FBFF4D5690.png I’m all for the boers regaining control, the country was much better under there control.

Apollo

VIP
An interesting video on the growing racial divide & violence in South Africa that's causing Afrikaners to create their own ethnic/racial towns, such as Orania which is steadily growing:

I can definitely see civil war along racial lines happening in that declining country in the future.

They had an election recently:

EFF (the extremist blacks) didn't win that much. The more mainstream ANC is still the #1 party:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_South_African_general_election

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo @pablo

Btw i wonder what Malema's views are towards Somalis living in his country. He's made no secret that he hates Indians and South Asians in South Africa.

There are loads of Africans from all over Africa living in South Africa, even a lot of Ethiopians. Despite that ZA has relatively strict immigration controls, they still get in. I think Somalis are simply grouped along with them (''other Africans''), perhaps the fact that Somalis are Muslim and dress/act differently makes them especial easy target for crime. Otherwise, I doubt South Africans care too much about Somalis. They are simply xenophobic to all non-Nguni/non-Sotho-Tswana. They don't even like Northern Bantus.

99% of ''native'' South African Bantus fall under either of these categories:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguni_languages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotho–Tswana_languages

There are loads of Africans from all over Africa living in South Africa, even a lot of Ethiopians. Despite that ZA has relatively strict immigration controls, they still get in. I think Somalis are simply grouped along with them (''other Africans''), perhaps the fact that Somalis are Muslim and dress/act differently makes them especial easy target for crime. Otherwise, I doubt South Africans care too much about Somalis. They are simply xenophobic to all non-Nguni/non-Sotho-Tswana. They don't even like Northern Bantus.

99% of ''native'' South African Bantus fall under either of these categories:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguni_languages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotho–Tswana_languages
What puzzles me is they largely only attack other Black Africans who are dirt poor, but hardly ever attack the wealthy Afrikaners/White South Africans that still have immense economic control over the country:

Wealthy White neighbourhood(Left) and typical Black township(right) example.
3568.jpg

There's a similar situation in Namibia, but this time with Germans controlling their economy.

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
@Apollo @pablo

Btw i wonder what Malema's views are towards Somalis living in his country. He's made no secret that he hates Indians and other South Asians in South Africa.
He would probably say were African and spew all that Afrocentrism crap on camera, but it’s obvious the main threat to them is Indians and whites because of the businesses, land etc. But then it would be somalis because 1 we look different 2 we keep to ourselves so we become easy targets, and I already know behind closed doors he hates somalis I mean less be real some somalis look like straight up Dravidians.

World

VIP
What puzzles me is they largely only attack other Black Africans who are dirt poor, but hardly ever attack the wealthy Afrikaners/White South Africans that still have immense economic control over the country:

Wealthy White neighbourhood(Left) and typical Black township(right) example.
3568.jpg

There's a similar situation in Namibia, but this time with Germans controlling their economy.
If there were whites living in the black townships, then i think they would face the same xenophobic attacks as other black african migrants(who probably don't live in wealthy white neighbourhoods. Obviously the white neighbourhood has higher security and police patrolling, so it will be much harder to pull of an attack.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
if Somalians kept their hair growing and learn the Bantu language of South Africa most South Africans would accept them wa lakin most cut their hair trying to hide their SSA heritage this makes them appear Hindi or Dravidian kkkkkkkk also the Muslim apparel plays a part kkkk

if Somalians kept their hair growing and learn the Bantu language of South Africa most South Africans would accept them wa lakin most cut their hair trying to hide their SSA heritage this makes them appear Hindi or Dravidian kkkkkkkk also the Muslim apparel plays a part kkkk
Certain Somalis may have a chance, but us Straight-haired Caucasoid Somalis have no chance.
:chrisfreshhah:

Zulus would deport or massacre us in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts