South Africa to become Zimbabwe 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop supporting white thieves. I understand that bantus are stupid but they were robbed for god sakes and are right to take their land back. What they need to do is to learn from Zimbabwe and train their farmers beforehand on how to farm and then kick the whites out. I am glad that europe is being colonised by blacks and arabs anyway, soon we will help the brothers out either way by sending them farmers once whites become a minority.

:kodaksmiley::lawd:

Stop supporting white thieves. I understand that bantus are stupid but they were robbed for god sakes and are right to take their land back. What they need to do is to learn from Zimbabwe and train their farmers beforehand on how to farm and then kick the whites out. I am glad that europe is being colonised by blacks and arabs anyway, soon we will help the brothers out either way by sending them farmers once whites become a minority.

:kodaksmiley::lawd:
We will not be helping south African animals :camby:

The whites are armed to the teeth. Indians will be cheering on whites. Them bantu niggas will be wiped out.

T
The whites are armed to the teeth. Indians will be cheering on whites. Them bantu niggas will be wiped out.
The native americans were also armed to the teeth and that didn't help them. All the south african military needs to do is attack them in their homes while they are sleeping and take them by surprise or burn their houses like the kkk did to African americans.

:manny:

Apollo

VIP
I have been to South Africa many times. It is still a highly developed country. Don't believe the fake news.

I have been to South Africa many times. It is still a highly developed country. Don't believe the fake news.
I'm sure most ppl know that. Some ppl here believe that the whole planet will turn to shit when white ppl leave.

:farmajoyaab:

Apollo

VIP
I'm sure most ppl know that. Some ppl here believe that the whole planet will turn to shit when white ppl leave.

:farmajoyaab:

The whites in South Africa are richer than the whites in Holland, Germany etc where they came from. They all live in massive villas there and have maids, gardners, security guards etc. They drive around in big SUVs and own lots of land.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I will never support South African Bantus in any of their struggles, especially after what they have been doing to the Somalis there. f*ck em. Hope the cadaans get the power back and put those animals in check.

Apollo

VIP
I will never support South African Bantus in any of their struggles, especially after what they have been doing to the Somalis there. f*ck em. Hope the cadaans get the power back and put those animals in check.

I kinda like Malema.

'Dutch gangsters took our land'

:dead:

May allah help the white south africans.
Allah supports not the oppressors and land thieving is forbidden in the hadiths. You religious hypocrites disgust me. You wouldn't be saying that if oromos took our lands started farming and then when somalis wanted the land back, ppl started saying watch them starve when the oromo devils leave!

:pacspit:

You don't need 80% of the land anywhere to provide food for the nation. Whites are not friends with anyone and are the devil's children mentioned in all religious books.

World

VIP
Allah supports not the oppressors and land thieving is forbidden in the hadiths. You religious hypocrites disgust me. You wouldn't be saying that if oromos took our lands started farming and then when somalis wanted the land back, ppl started saying watch them starve when the oromo devils leave!

Bantus a few centuries ago stole the land from the Khoisan who lived there for hundreds of thousands of years.

Whites stole the land from Bantus.

I think people hate on white colonisers because they were the most successful, because that’s the only thing that differentiates them from everybody else.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

But here is my question. Say u kick the white people out, can these black south africans know what to do with all that land ??? I suspect all they will do with their lands is plant tomato and cassava and that's it? They dont think big. I'd say split the lands equally to whites and blacks. Diversity is good. Even though, I think the whites should leave because they wont feel safe in Africa.

The land belongs to khoisan. Bantus are just as much invaders and oppressors as the whites in south africa and from a somali perspective the whites in south africa are not looting Somali stores and burning us alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending