South Africa now has 4 million immigrants, Native South Africans don't like it

https://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/news-feature/2020/03/11/south-africa-xenophobia-migrants-refugees-afrophobia

What occurs in South Africa can more accurately be described as Afrophobia – an intolerance towards other black Africans. It is manifest in the daily insecurity of living as a foreigner in the country, and the menace implied by the whisper of amakwerekwere – a pejorative label reserved specifically for African foreign nationals. Afrophobia has gathered pace since the end of apartheid and the arrival of migrants from beyond the southern Africa region. The first large-scale outbreak of violence was in 2008, beginning in Johannesburg’s Alexandra township. It quickly spread nationally. Officially, more than 62 people were killed, and hundreds of thousands displaced. There have been further spikes, including in 2015 in the port city of Durban when five people died. Between March 2018 and April 2019, South Africa’s Road Freight Association, representing road freight providers, said more than 200 drivers – mostly foreign nationals – were killed. The attackers used Molotov cocktails, knives, and rocks. The All Truck Drivers Foundation, a local drivers association, went on strike demanding the sacking of all foreigners. “We are sick of you [foreign nationals] now, and we are not going to let you take our job [sic],” an ATDF statement said. The government’s usual position is that violence is just crime related rather than a reflection of xenophobia. Anti-immigrant sentiment is far from universal in South Africa. Many senior government officials spent the apartheid years in exile in African countries and, along with many ordinary South Africans, speak the language of pan-Africanism and ubuntu – a South African concept of humanity towards others. There was also initial public sympathy for the protesters in Greenmarket Square, although that faded as the sit-in dragged on.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Africans were supportive of their case during the apartheid era, and now this is how they've returned the favor :bell:

Who the hell wants to live in South Africa, post-apartheid era anyways. The white Boers gave it to the ANC, and looked how much they've destroyed the nation within a short space of time.

Who the hell wants to live in South Africa, post-apartheid era anyways. The white Boers gave it to the ANC, and looked how much they've destroyed the nation within a short space of time.
I would like to live there to exploit the South Africans and cause them to work for me while fueling their fears of other Africans taking their jobs. They will never see it coming.

They never say anything about the Europeans and Chinese but want all the smoke with other Africans.

Because they are smart enough to have security guards and carry a concealed handgun with them at all times, install CCTV within their stores and houses. Most of these other poor non-South African blacks are probably just low IQ illegal migrants trying to make a living for themselves but they get caught up in the midst of these riots.

Actually black South Africans beat and steal resources from white South African

Most of the White rich South Africans have left the country, and taking all ''their resources'' or (what I really mean, is taking all of South Africa's resources) with them. Hence, why these Black South Africans are causing all this mayhem but instead forgetting the ones who took their resources aren't the Black African foreigners coming into their country but the White rich Boers who left for places like Australia and the UK.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
This is what would happen to a well developed somalia. Africans would just run to any rich country. Look at fucking Nigeria over run with foreigners.

This is what would happen to a well developed somalia. Africans would just run to any rich country. Look at fucking Nigeria over run with foreigners.

No one is rushing to Nigeria my friend believe me. Don't get me wrong here Nigeria is arguably African's strongest and most developed nation after South Africa, but those guys have so many problems with corruption and terrorism its really holding them back from becoming a first-world nation.

They get cucked in their other land by white, Indian and Chinese. But they don't dare say anything to them. They didn't create anything in South Africa.

Trending

Latest posts