South Africa’s economy is officially in a recession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh she’s sinking fast.

This next economic crash will be an Epic.

The last one was institutions the next one will be entire governments.

Every time Julius speaks ever sector takes a hit, there’s no property rights there anymore. These neefs will Kawaal peaceful Botswana.

I can hear the Botswana military gearing up for the borders.

Somalia survives another global crisis, since we aren’t part of the global economy.
:banderas:

Last edited:

@Deactivated Looks like you were right!
Oh she’s sinking fast.

Every time Julius speaks ever sector takes a hit, there’s no property rights there anymore. These neefs will Kawaal peaceful Botswana.

Somalia will survives another global crisis, since we aren’t part of the global economy.

What makes you say that ?

Oh she’s sinking fast.

Somalia will survives another global crisis, since we aren’t part of the global economy.

Its not a bug, its a feature :lolbron:

Two stocks hit a trillion dollar market cap, and countries can barely pay their debts.

The Faang stocks going to bite everyone very soon.

:lolbron:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Oh she’s sinking fast.

Somalia survives another global crisis, since we aren’t part of the global economy.
Wlhi it's true. Somalia doesn't give a f*ck about the downfall of global economy lol.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
South Africa's problems are still fresh the worst is yet to come. Throwing the productive white population under the bus isn't very wise and it's dangerous. I fucking hate wh2us.

South Africa's problems are still fresh the worst is yet to come. Throwing the productive white population under the bus isn't very wise and it's dangerous. I fucking hate wh2us.

If Somalia was stable, our neef Odays would have absorbed so much US denominated debt like it was free and bilaash.

:chrisfreshhah: We would have had a civil war based on the Presidents clan that got us into the global crisis.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Do you think this will lead to a mass exodus of Somalis and their wealth back to Somalia?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Whites jerking off on South Africa's looming recession lol.
"They're nothing without us" kinda true :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

With trump’s trade wars with everyone, the whole global economy is heading for recession. America will be hit the hardest in 2019. Fasten your seatbelts Somalis because governments will have to spend less on social welfare.

Do you think this will lead to a mass exodus of Somalis and their wealth back to Somalia?

Lol, if the choice was the plapla Mars or Somalia, Somalis would still opt for the cold, airless planet with no atmosphere. s hate their own country so much.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I doubt it. There's a reason why Somalis are flocking to the most dangerous country in the world to do business. Money grows on trees in South Africa. The Zulus are just too retarded to take advantage of that.

There will definitely be an increase in savagery though so maybe that will be enough to convince Somalis to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending