Source of racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What makes people racist
It starts from a biological fear of people who look different.
It can also stem from a need to be superior to others in a location for dominance.
It can also stem from fear, based on stereotypes and statistics collected in a location.
It can also stem from not having much going on in your life, so you hate on others to feel good about yourself.

That's all I got.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What makes people racist

The devil Shaytaan Iblis was the first RACIST! When he was told by God to Prostrate before the creation, MAN, ADAM pbuh--he refused. His excuse was i am better than man. I was created from fire. Adam pbuh was created from filthy dirt./clay

Jahilnimo.
Our own Prophet used his last sermon to speak against racism, which shows you how bad and serious it is.

RACISM is very easy to fall into.
You go from trolling and making a few jokes to actually believing a whole group of people are inferior.
I admittedly have fallen into this mindset numerous times
Alhamdulilah I have denounced racism
All humans are equal in the eyes of Allah, regardless of race, and thats all that matters really

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You go from trolling and making a few jokes to actually believing a whole group of people are inferior.
All humans are equal in the eyes of Allah, regardless of race, and thats all that matters really

Na9

Correct yourself huuno. ALL humans are NOT equal in the eyes of Allaah swt. Equality depends on how righteous and Saalihiin u r. . How obedient u r to God. How u submit to your maker. Even the Prophets pbut are not equal. 5 best mention prophets were Muhammad, Adam, Musa, Issa & Nuh pbut

Apollo

VIP
Model_of_ethnic_%26_ratial_conflict.png

/Suugo Science

Na9

Correct yourself huuno. ALL humans are NOT equal in the eyes of Allaah swt. Equality depends on how righteous and Saalihiin u r. . How obedient u r to God. How u submit to your maker. Even the Prophets pbut are not equal. 5 best mention prophets were Muhammad, Adam, Musa, Issa & Nuh pbut
Ofcourse. I was referring in terms of racially. We are all equal at birth regardless of our race. Our later actions in life ofcourse determine our equality.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
A mumin has more value in the eyes of Allah.
Are u equal to a gaal? NOO.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Na9

Correction Prophet Adam is NOT included in the five best prophets. Instead in his place is Prophet Ibrahim pbuh!

Why, you didn’t seem like the type to support an LGBTQ movement?
Wll. Im happily married to 2 somali queens.
As i understood it the movement was against bad girls. Correct me if im wrong.
أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ شَهْوَةً مِّن دُونِ النِّسَاءِ ۚ بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ تَجْهَلُونَ - 27:55

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Wll. Im happily married to 2 somali queens.
As i understood it the movement was against bad girls. Correct me if im wrong.
أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ شَهْوَةً مِّن دُونِ النِّسَاءِ ۚ بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ تَجْهَلُونَ - 27:55

You’re 21, diaspora and married to 2 women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts