SoulSearching

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Farmajo Farmaajo GIF - Farmajo Farmaajo Afweyne - Discover & Share GIFs

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Everyone knows Yas is you, don't try divert the attention to my side.

I made a thread about it last time that YAS london is You. I found you hoping from one account to another , even TALKING to yourself ON your OWN THREAD.

Where is Yas now ? Suddenly when I caught you out you stopped using your YAS account, waited for a few weeks thinking we all forget and now you are coming at me sides ways from every corner.

Here is the thread I mad people of Somali spot.

I made a thread about it last time that YAS london is You. I found you hoping from one account to another , even TALKING to yourself ON your OWN THREAD.

Where is Yas now ? Suddenly when I caught you out you stopped using your YAS account, waited for a few weeks thinking we all forget and now you are coming at me sides ways from every corner.

My theory was right @Basra is from UK

:damn::damn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1605139774634.png
1605139777365.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes basra is like Joe Biden she sucks and sniffs children. Stay clear from her.......

u r really psychotic. The reason i asked if u r Yas is--i think you have been taking medication and are better now. For a time, i thought Yas was verging on having a psychotic break down. She occasionally posts, but not as frequent. I assumed she is locked up some where. One thing that was constant was her mom. She loved her mom. Do u love your mom @SOULSEARCHING ?

u r really psychotic. The reason i asked

@Basra are you aware that China is striving to become a sci-tech powerhouse?

China strives to become a sci-tech powerhouse

what does the rise of China as a technological giant mean for the West? have you considered in depth the implications of where China's incredible advances may lead in terms of restructuring global world order? what is your geopolitical analysis in regards to this incredible development?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra are you aware that China is striving to become a sci-tech powerhouse?

China strives to become a sci-tech powerhouse

what does the rise of China as a technological giant mean for the West? have you considered in depth the implications of where China's incredible advances may lead in terms of restructuring global world order? what is your geopolitical analysis in regards to this incredible development?

We shall see. I do not want China to fail. but i do not want them to succeed either, so i am conflicted. :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Magical Trick That Makes You STOP Being Jealous of Younger Women

Great article,. I will never be jealous of youngens. In fact, i can;t wait to be older, so i can get away from too much responsibility. And special group perks. I can peruse hobbies, i can chill. I can do my ibadhas, and pray my Salats. Its really amazing. Inshalaaah by the grace of Allaah Subhanaah waa Taacaala of course. Who wants to be young and foolish? Or struggling? I spent my youth in worries, and anxieties. Naaah old age is welcome. I take my social security dollars, go to Africa, and my kids can visit me there in the coast of mombasa or Kismayo.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts