Soul sucking friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're an aspiring novelist. Fantasy huh. Does it involve bodice ripping trysts with handsome bidaarlows like yours truly? I'm ready for you sweetie.

Looks like you've got a hand in every literary pie - fiction, nonfiction, erotica, everythang. God save us from your typewriter.

@Uninquisitive is a low IQ rodent with a very bad case of anencephaly. Nobody takes his Salafi garbage seriously. He's always pushing some extreme Saudi shit like "depression is a punishment from God". Completely unscientific rubbish he picked up from his boyfriend Ibn Taymiyyah, and pushing it on somebody writing a book on mental health at that. He will be executed inshallah by the secular mujahideen.

There a naughty scenes, my friends said they wouldn't even read it if it didn't have them so I put some in. I hope they're not awkward.

Depression is just an illness. He need to realise that. I was cured by therapy and exercise, not religion.

There a naughty scenes, my friends said they wouldn't even read it if it didn't have them so I put some in. I hope they're not awkward.

Depression is just an illness. He need to realise that. I was cured by therapy and exercise, not religion.
I think Uncle Bidaar needs advanced copies of these saucy scenes. For purely proofreading reasons of course.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
My so called friend is pissing me off. She's always talking about her problems and expecting me to fix them for her. I also have another 'friend' who uses me as an emotional dumpster. They're both bringing me down so much my mental health is being affected, basically they'r literally so miserable they're depressing me.
I have the same friend:noneck:, I knew him since 7th grade and dude brings every single problem he can find into my life. as far as bring his relationship problems and family problems into my life But I help him as much as I can help him, apart from that the dude does the same shit for me. If your friend is not doing the same for you, you might as well kick her out of your life.:reallymaury:

You laughed at my post and I was upset about that, it's not funny to me. I'm really feeling like shit because of these es and you laughed :(
'emotional dumpster' was too funny:mjkkk: I took back my laughing after I read the whole thing though :ohno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I have the same friend:noneck:, I knew him since 7th grade and dude brings every single problem he can find into my life. as far as bring his relationship problems and family problems into my life But I help him as much as I can help him, apart from that the dude does the same shit for me. If your friend is not doing the same for you, you might as well kick her out of your life.:reallymaury:

'emotional dumpster' was too funny:mjkkk: I took back my laughing after I read the whole thing though :ohno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds like a good friend if you can share your problems with each other. A problem shared is a problem halved. No these two wouldn't care about what I'm going through, even though I tell them I busy they won't shut up so I have to tell them that my battery is dying to get their toxic asses off my phone.

I'm glad you found emotional dumpster funny, I might put it into my book!

Sounds like a good friend if you can share your problems with each other. A problem shared is a problem halved. No these two wouldn't care about what I'm going through, even though I tell them I busy they won't shut up so I have to tell them that my battery is dying to get their toxic asses off my phone.

I'm glad you found emotional dumpster funny, I might put it into my book!
Emotional dumpster is a great line. Had me in stitches

Ive dealt with people like this before, they're taking advantage of your kindness. If its gotten to the point you feel like your own happiness is being affected just tell them you don't want to hear about it bc its bringing down your mood and if they don't just cut them off or at least don't entertain their complaining anymore. Either they'll realize what the issue is and fix it or you won't be friends anymore and if they're not willing to be considerate of your feelings the way you have been then they're not worth it anyway.

I have this one friend were whenever I'm upset I'll just call her because you'll only feel better once you let it all out instead of bottling the emotions. She does the same tho I'll just get a call and she's like I have to rant to you and as a good friend I'll listen and tell her what I think. We use each other as support systems and became best friends over it.

So my advise to you is if they listen to you and support you with your problems then it's only right you reciprocate it but if they disappear whenever you need them or seem uninterested and use you for emotional support... drop them quickly.

Ive dealt with people like this before, they're taking advantage of your kindness. If its gotten to the point you feel like your own happiness is being affected just tell them you don't want to hear about it bc its bringing down your mood and if they don't just cut them off or at least don't entertain their complaining anymore. Either they'll realize what the issue is and fix it or you won't be friends anymore and if they're not willing to be considerate of your feelings the way you have been then they're not worth it anyway.

Did you drop your emotional vampires?

I have this one friend were whenever I'm upset I'll just call her because you'll only feel better once you let it all out instead of bottling the emotions. She does the same tho I'll just get a call and she's like I have to rant to you and as a good friend I'll listen and tell her what I think. We use each other as support systems and became best friends over it.

So my advise to you is if they listen to you and support you with your problems then it's only right you reciprocate it but if they disappear whenever you need them or seem uninterested and use you for emotional support... drop them quickly.

That's a beautiful friendship and I have friends like that too. These two don't want to know about my problems because they either can;t relate or don;t want to know. It's terribly one sided.

Did you drop your emotional vampires?

I had one person in mind not as bad as you described bc she would listen to my problems I just don't see the point in constant complaining/negativity so it was one sided bc of our difference. After I explained it to her I could tell she was trying but it didn't really get better until she realized I was avoiding her and she changed alhamdulilah.

That's a beautiful friendship and I have friends like that too. These two don't want to know about my problems because they either can;t relate or don;t want to know. It's terribly one sided.

:damedamn: I'm an upfront type of person so I wouldve just straight of been like "this is a one sided relationship and I don't like it"
However if you don't want to go that route just slowly disappear, such as don't answer phone calls, say you're busy and avoid them in public places.

I had one person in mind not as bad as you described bc she would listen to my problems I just don't see the point in constant complaining/negativity so it was one sided bc of our difference. After I explained it to her I could tell she was trying but it didn't really get better until she realized I was avoiding her and she changed alhamdulilah.

Mashallah! At least she changed.

:damedamn: I'm an upfront type of person so I wouldve just straight of been like "this is a one sided relationship and I don't like it"
However if you don't want to go that route just slowly disappear, such as don't answer phone calls, say you're busy and avoid them in public places.

yeah thanks. I'll have to do that. I wish I was as upfront as you. I'd have been promoted months ago at my review and I wouldn't be around emotional vampires.

Have another friend talk for you ?

I don't want to involve them, they'll just ask me what I'm doing around the likes of them (my friends are pretty stuck up and some of them are wealthy). I think giving them the silent treatment until they disappear is my best solution atm.

I don't want to involve them, they'll just ask me what I'm doing around the likes of them (my friends are pretty stuck up and some of them are wealthy). I think giving them the silent treatment until they disappear is my best solution atm.

What are you doing hanging out with stuck up people abaayo ?

What are you doing hanging out with stuck up people abaayo ?

Because I went to two prestigious universities (thank God for Britain where Universities all cost the same) and most of my friends turned out to be stuck up. They supported me when I was ill so they're not bad people.

I can relate a lot to this. I've been/ am going through this at the moment. Its not a pleasant experience but these kinds of people exist unfortunately. Right now I'm just avoiding everyone that has vices, I kind of had a wake up call a while back that what's hindering me is what I'm passive towards. I never really cared much to analyse people but sometimes we really ought to. May god surround us with good people ameen.

I can relate a lot to this. I've been/ am going through this at the moment. Its not a pleasant experience but these kinds of people exist unfortunately. Right now I'm just avoiding everyone that has vices, I kind of had a wake up call a while back that what's hindering me is what I'm passive towards. I never really cared much to analyse people but sometimes we really ought to. May god surround us with good people ameen.

I cut out a friend after I found out that she spends her spare time drinking. I don't mind if people go out and drink once a month or less but sitting at home and drinking? Hell no. Eff that! You're right, people with vices are soul suckers. Don't be passive, people will just take advantage of you. I'm a grown up woman and still haven't shaken off the people pleaser in me. Cut out those rubbish friends and bad habits while you're young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts